Here's a question for you ...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, May 9, 2004.

1. Not true, sis. America could convert to Islam. We'd no longer be hated.

If we became extremist Muslims even Bin Laden would love us.

#11     May 9, 2004
  2. christ three quarters of stupid planent is covered in water..

the basements flooded.

it stinks.

what self-respecting god..

would pay more than a passing glance..

at thiscesspool?

no no god give two shites..

:-/

#12     May 9, 2004
  3. rofl

#13     May 9, 2004
  4. I take great pride in being honest with myself. With that being said, here's my thoughts:

1) I really don't give a shit about the poor little Iraqi people or their soldiers. If they get tortured and killed, it's irellevant to me because it's not me or my family.

2) I live in a country where I'm pampered from cradle to grave and this comes at the price of others peoples freedom and resources. Truth be told, I'm not willing to give up a single shred of my lifestyle to make some brown person on the other side of the world more comfortable.

3) As far as I'm concerned, we should shove our morals and way of thinking down the rest of the worlds throat.

4) I can say all this because I'm a white, 6'2", upper-middle-class, college educated, american male with a car, cash and job. I'm one of the most powerful people in the world just from those facts alone. I am more powerful than the uncultured barbarians who hate me due to their envy of my lifestyle. Therefore, in my eyes, I'm justified in forcing them to bend to my countries will because might and power are what really count in this life. 'fair' doesn't count for shit. President Bush and the leaders of my country do my dirty work to make all this possible, while I sit on my ass and enjoy meaningless luxuries while everyone else starves. The only thing I have to pay is some taxes to them and that's fine with me.

That's pretty much it. I don't play by the "liberal / politically correct" rulebook on life because everyone knows it's just lipservice and bullshit. The only reason anyone cares about how mistreated the Iraqis are is because it gives them a chance to showboat their pseduo-compassion left-wing dogma. In the end, they're no more willing than I to actually make a sacrafice for these people. They just want to be part of the club...saying the rights things to show, they to, are en-vouge with our contemporary ethic.

When their done, they go back to telling nigger and faggot jokes and driving their gas guzzling SUV (fueled by middle eastern oil) to McDonalds to get fatty food (that some minority makes for them) before coming home to kick off their Nike shoes (that some kid made in a slave-labor sweat shop) while watching their big screen TV so some rich white newscaster can tell them what to think about the 'war on terrorism'. Then they'll log on to ET and makes posts proclaiming how THEY'D never, EVER do ANYTHING to harm someone else.

Me? I just say fuck the brown people and avoid the hypocrisy that comes from deluding myself.

#14     May 9, 2004
  5. It is exactly since World War II and the German/Russian atrocities on PRISONNERS that INTERNATIONAL LAW HAS FORBIDDEN THESE CRIMES TO PROTECT PRISONNER S!

So US IS VIOLATING FUNDAMENTAL LAW : HE IS COMMITING A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY ! because it is not only the fault of a few soldiers they did so under HIGH OFFICIAL RANKS ORDERS !

So what will US gov do ? punish the soldiers and let the high ranks safe ?

#15     May 9, 2004
  6. reg

reg

"Prisoner" has only one "n". Misspelling such a common word in the English language shows your true intelligence level.

#16     May 9, 2004
  7. IMO, someone so open about these thoughts is probably much less dangerous than any self-proclaimed altruist who tries to masquerade around as something he's not.

Still man, how about just live and let live?

#17     May 9, 2004
  8. I hate how people always say "Ohhh, i bet the germans did it in world war 2, and no one did anything about that...Everyone should be greatfull we are doing something about it"

First, do you really wana compare your own country to a Nazi party?

Bottom line...American soilders fucked up big time, no dout about it. We came in to stop torture, and then we do the same thing!

This is going down in history, so deal with it!

#18     May 9, 2004
  9. so does confusing inteligance with educashion.

and playing message-bored scholteacher criticiasing non-native English speeckers is rathar petty.

:)

#19     May 9, 2004
  10. "speeckers."

*BUSTS UP LAUGHING*

#20     May 9, 2004