Here's A Phenomenal Skit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Audio: Hey, remember when Debbie Wasserman-Schultz decided she was going to play civility cop?
    POSTED AT 10:06 PM ON APRIL 6, 2011 BY ALLAHPUNDIT
    PRINTER-FRIENDLY

You probably don’t remember. It happened a long time ago, in a different political era. By which, of course, I mean “January.” That was when her friend Gabby Giffords got shot and she and the rest of the left decided, with not a shred of justification, to treat it as a Teachable Moment about Republican incivility. As I say, you probably don’t remember. But Laura Ingraham does, just like she remembers The One lecturing us about scaring the elderly before Pelosi started prattling on about the coming senior apocalypse.

I know I said it once before today, but it bears repeating: Excellent job, Mr. President. Of all the shameless hacks in Washington whom you could have chosen for the DNC, you picked one whose shamelessness is truly exceptional. I can’t wait for the next lecture on how “we can agree without being disagreeable.”

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3SMauIFoJsw&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3SMauIFoJsw&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

2. DNC is not a propaganda machine.......really?

3. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, thank you bugs, that means a lot to me:)

4. pspr

pspr

Wasserman-Schultz is one of the slimyest, most vile creatures to ever walk the halls of Congress. She and Pelosi could bring down the Democratic Party between the two of them if Fox would ever put them both on TV at the same time.

5. Arnie

Arnie

The Republicans are probably holding a wake for Timmy Kaine leaving the job. I don't think even a Republican could have done as good a job electing Republicans as Timmy did.

Bwaaaaahahaha!!

Go Timmmmmyyy!!!

What a f'ing tool. :D