Here's a BizOp. . . for serious losers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TGregg, Aug 23, 2012.

1. TGregg

TGregg

Sheesh. So some dumb broad sends me a link to this amazingly stoopid business opportunity. The premise seems pretty decent, some wholesaler finds a bunch of small batch wine that tastes good and is priced cheap, then sends it out to a bunch of Amway-like distributors to hold tasting parties. I can see value in that. I mean, the concept seems reasonable.

But holy cow, the execution. Time to watch the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXND1wPenvc&feature=youtu.be

I dunno if this mouth breather is the smarmiest, most condescending loser I ever met, but he surely is in the running. JFC, not only does he ask if you can pronounce WINE (written in all caps just in case those lower case letters give you trouble), he also pronounces it for you! This video is so painful that I cannot watch it all at once, I need breaks.

So the woman that sent this to me - she is only slightly below average intelligence (IMAO) and I wonder just how is it that folks fall for this sort of thing. I mean, isn't it obviously unsuccessful at the very least and very possibly a flat out scam? Cannot all see that?

2. seadog

seadog

B.T. Barnham of Barnham and Bailey Circus "there's a sucker born every minute"