here you go, meat eaters...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FRuiTY PeBBLe, May 30, 2003.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah......oh boy..hahahahahahahahahahahahah....OMG ...hahahahahahahahahahahahha....100% argentinian Sausage...hahahahahahahha....

them boys know their meat these argentinians, best cut in the world.......peace

#11     May 30, 2003
  2. Oh brother.

My little 10 year old cousin comes up with wisecracks a thousand times funnier.

Stick to your "Shill Securities". Being a one trick pony is better than this tripe.

ps - still, for your own good, I recommend you start getting a clue about the meat industry.

#12     May 30, 2003

3. finally something we agree on alfonse. iI AM A VEGGIE! I eat NO meat! MEAT is BAD for you! alfonse, we can take comfort in the fact that we will OUTLIVE these meat eater with CLOGGED CHOLESTROL LADEN HARDENED ATERIES!! THEY ARE ALL FOOOLS!! HAHAHAHA ALFONSE AND I WILL OUT LIVE YOU ALL!!! BWHAHAHAHA! GO AHEAD AND ESAT YOU HAMBERGERS YOU IDIOTS. AND HAVE A TRUCK LOAD OF TWINKIES TOO!! HAHA! GET STARTED DYEING MFERS!!! AND BE QUIK ABOUT IT!! EAT! EAT! EAT YOUR MEAT!! HEH EH EHH :D

#13     May 30, 2003
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

When it is ur turn to go...He will not care wether you ate meat or not.............peace

#14     May 30, 2003

5. The correlation between meat eating and heart disease is just a big illusion, then?

Unlike some of the more outspoken God critics here, I don't have much of a gripe with religion at all. But you're going to justify neglecting your health (and that of your loved ones, I assume) by claiming He's already decided our fate so what the hell, knock ourselves out, then, amigo, I would really ask you to reconsider your position.

(I wonder if you apply the same logic when driving a car? When it's your turn to go, He won't care how you drive...)

#15     May 30, 2003
  6. Actually, Dr. Atkins plan had shown just the opposite and in fact REDUCES cholesterol level.....Look it up...the AMA is going crazy because in all tests they have done, meat eaters had lower levels of the bad cholesterol and higher levels of the good.....but for all is health and great valves...he died because he slipped on some ice....go figure

#16     May 30, 2003
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

you need to relax, amigo...I wonder if you generate this much passion in ur ordinary life things; if so u are going places....i meant it in a way that even if you eat healthy you can die of a 1000 different things ( shot, car crash, airplane hits ur head, disease ).....and if the studies are correct yes the correlation may be an illusion ( Atkins diet ).....but hey im with you health health health

#17     May 30, 2003

8. HEART ATTACKS & STROKES ARE TWO THE BIGGEST KILLERS GET A CLUE! QUIK TRYING TO RATIONALIZE YOUR BULL$HIT! TRY TO THINK CLEARLY BUT THEN AGAIN THE ARTERIES LEADING TO YOUR BRAIN ARE PROBABLY CLOGGED WITH MEAT CHOLESTROL AND ANIMAL GUNK SO YOUR BRAIN CELLS ARE GASPING FOR BREATHE! HA! :p

#18     May 30, 2003
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

U get a clue....I will bet that it is stresssssssss. Besides a man eating healthy all his life doesnt neccesarily mean that he will live longer than a chain smoker drug addict meat lover....and i will gaurantee that with all the veggies you eat I would fuck ur world up , u little fucking panzy.....:D

p.s. dont forget to have a beautiful weekend

#19     May 30, 2003
  10. http://www.vaccinationnews.com/DailyNews/December2002/AtkinsResults15.htm

oh really??????

Did you know that this may be the single greatest lawsuit potential since tobacco? why? Since the government and AMA came out wiht the " low fat, high Carb" Pyramid of food in the mid 70's, on avg , americans who have followed this regime have gained 30% in weight gain and have seen their cholesterol sky rocket......You think they are just going to roll over and say " Oops, my bad"???

You watch...it's coming...that's why they keep challenging it and keep trying to find ways to discount it.....they are fucked if they are totally wrong as it appears they may be....you be the judge though

#20     May 30, 2003