Here It Comes! Capital Fleeing U.S.A. for Emerging Markets. Next SuperCycle Begun.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Love your post. keep it up!

Most people are sheep and are still asleep in the matrix. Most will never be unplugged from the matrix, they just simply go along with the crowd and believe everything that the gov't tells them.

2. ByLoSellHi is our Morpheus! Obama is our Agent Smith.

Still looking for our Neo who is going to bring us back to power after the collapse.

3. clacy

clacy

If I remember correctly, ByLoSellHi voted for Obama. I may be wrong, but I seem to recall him promoting Obama.

Anyway, I don't have the time to sift through 9,500 posts in order to verify that, so maybe BLSH can chime in.

4. MKTrader

MKTrader

"Good friend"? Someone needs to get S2007's mom to restrict his email privileges.

5. MKTrader

MKTrader

Of course. He wants every bit of gov't dole he can get to support his full-time job of posting bearish headlines.

6. spersky

spersky

Why is the market still going up? Is it manipulation? Idiots with thier 401k money?

7. MKTrader

MKTrader

Signs of a losing or fake trader: excuses, excuses and lot of "why" questions.

Darn those 401(k) idiots, taking money from the brilliant short-term permabear professionals...

8. spersky

spersky

I am not losing money at all. If money is fleeing America, why is the market going up? I have been long up until 1 day ago and now I am flat. I might miss some further rally, but likely not much.

9. Ahh, to be so young and naive again.

You truly young lads will see what a decimated job market reaps when it's sowed.

[​IMG]

Just wait, watch and see what destruction of U.S. consumer purchasing power reaps for thee.

#10     Jun 2, 2009