Here is why the world’s smart money is being invested in Brazil.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by SouthAmerica, Sep 7, 2006.

1. .

September 7, 2006

SouthAmerica: Today Brazzil Magazine published my latest article which mentions not only the Brazilian economy, but also the US economy and globalization – you can read it on the following web site:

Brazzil Magazine - Wednesday, September 06, 2006
    “While the American Dream Is Outsourced Brazil Drives the World into the Future”
    Written by Ricardo C. Amaral

http://www.brazzil.com/content/view/9684/78/

The editor of Brazzil magazine just let me know that the article had been published and the article has already generated 10 comments mostly from people who did not agree with the article. I also received email from people asking me further questions regarding that article.

PS: Today, I did submit the article for publication with the following title:

“Here is why the world’s smart money is being invested in Brazil.”

But the editor of Brazzil Magazine changed the title to:

“While the American Dream Is Outsourced Brazil Drives the World into the Future”

By the way, I saw this mistake on my article, but forgot to change it:
    It is "Czech Republic" and not "Check Republic".

The article is also being published on other Brazilian newspapers and on a major Arab newspaper on the Middle East.

2. Not too many commentators seem to agree with your article...

I wonder why?

3. .

September 7, 2006

SouthAmerica: Reply to version 77

There are an average of 15,000 to 20,000 people who reads Brazzil magazine on a daily basis. Since my article was published late last evening most of the people who are commenting on my article are from Asia and some from the United States.

I understand their reaction to my article. Besides the editor of the magazine and also of the other Brazilian newspapers that publish most of my articles mentioned to me that I am the most controversial writer on their publications.

For some reason after reading my articles many people feel compelled and they have to comment on my articles - usually the people who does that are the people who doesn’t agree with the article.

Some people just missed the point of the article completely, since their mindsets are stuck in the past, instead of realizing what is happening today and the impact on the future.

I even gave them some clues on that article about this extraordinary revolution that is happening today as never seen before, but they missed it anyway - some people can't connect the dots even when necessary to save their lives.

4. Isn't the BOVESPA merely moving in lock-step with the DOW JONES? The Dow Jones is holding the leash and the Bovespa is at the end of it?

5. wabrew

wabrew

I wonder why you live in the states. I was recently in NY and had the opportunity to meet many people from Brazil.

All i can say is the the Brazilian women are the most beautiful women in the world.

Why in the world do you live in NJ if you are from Brazil. Are you Gay?

Also - your article sucks :D

6. aradiel

aradiel

Ah, Brazil. A country with huge natural resources (from land to babes) and lots of inefficiencies: low relative competition and a ton of fun!

7. Daal

Daal

8. Remarg

Remarg

Smart money to Brazil!!!!!! Crazy guy... one thing for sure, Rio de Janeiro is the most insecure and dirty city in the world.
    I won´t never come back with such degree of violence and corruption.

9. jasmine1

jasmine1

"extraordinary revolution that is happening today as never seen before..."

It is(was)a bull market. A revolution...with all due respect, I disagree.

10. WinDiff

WinDiff

tip top tip tip top top top....

me sayz smart money is getting out, rather quickly

#10     Sep 8, 2006