Here is why the US needs a NEW government!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gastropod, May 23, 2010.

1. BSAM

BSAM

The people in D.C. know the story, Dan. The problem is that they only care about their own fat asses. And, they know they won't be around many more years. So, why worry, right?

#11     May 23, 2010
  2. Look at the other freakin' idiot too. Wife of the WWE my gawd man I thought I had seen the lowest of the low with Caribou barbie.
    You know what it really comes down to. People want to talk tough and then say the hell with it. The want change until it becomes inconvenient. Then forget that grab my beer and watch some idol. I did my part I voted for change. But don't you f*ck with those Lockheed jobs because Billy Bob works there.

Its interesting when you look at what ppl lived on before. Family of four in 1200 sf house in 50's 1 car, ate out 1-2 month. Last decade I deserve a Expedition, a 3500 sf house, pay cash I can't afford that, time for kids roller hockey bye. I work hard whine don't tell me what to do. Clean up that oil spill while you are at it. Oh that's right I drive a big V8. Hmm.

BTW that bum should be ousted right now Dem or Republican, And shame on those Marines standing behind him in the press conf. the other day.

#12     May 23, 2010
  3. Agreed people by nature, are greedy. That's why Communism and pure Capitalism will never work. They will screw ppl over for a buck that's just human nature. Why work hard for the same money why follow the law when I can cheat and get away with it. You won't and ppl don't. Even better no regulation I can dump toxic waste and move shop when things sour.

There is going to have to be alot more pain before ppl have had enough. Right now things are still to easy they just look tough. Its fun and easy to talk about change.

#13     May 23, 2010
  4. Simple Fix... No new Govt just rename USA to UCA:
    United Companies of America

After all humans are just resources that die.. Companies can live forever.

#14     May 23, 2010
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Correct. The "ruling class" won't just give up their power because the slaves complain. I understand what motivates a human to "behave". We're just not quite there yet.

#15     May 23, 2010
  6. Bolts

Bolts

Well I don't think lower class Democrats are really big on having all these overseas military bases anyway, but then I think of how many lower class Republicans there are voting and your logic begins to make sense... A lot of things make more sense when you look at them in a non-partisan way. Alright, I'm on board with your disenfranchise the poor agenda! :D

#16     May 23, 2010
  7. How is that relevant to wanting a base in Okinawa?

#17     May 23, 2010
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

+1

#18     May 23, 2010
  9. bkveen3

bkveen3

good idea minus cops.

#19     May 23, 2010
  10. it's symbolic moron. such that, when every last person who remembers a father or brother who died, dies, we can leave. until then shut your ugly face.

#20     May 23, 2010