Here is what means to vote for a Romney/Ryan Presidential ticket in 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Aug 13, 2012.

1. General welfare would fall under making sure you have an educated workforce. But then again, you think women should not vote. So, I dunno if you would susceptible to something like education.

#41     Aug 20, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

NO it wouldn't.

And as long as a women owns property and or pays income taxes I think she should be able to vote. Even if they tend to be too emotional to make rational choices. (A generalization that does not apply to all women, just most.)

#42     Aug 20, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

So you're still claiming to be a former Army sharp shooter. OK, how is it you know next to nothing factual about firearms or shooting?

#43     Aug 20, 2012
  4. So to every housewife who has no income, and maybe rents her house, she cannot vote? Really?

#44     Aug 20, 2012
  5. Just spelled it out to ya, Luke.

Go back and read.

#45     Aug 20, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

According to the current laws she can. I don't personally think she should be able to though. She simply has no skin in the game.

#46     Aug 20, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

how is it you know next to nothing factual about firearms or shooting?

You claiming to be a natural marksmen despite no shooting experience or knowledge of firearms before or since basic training?

#47     Aug 20, 2012
  8. Reply to Lucrum

I bet you know a lot about firearms - based on many of your postings over the years I always picture the world that you live in as follows:

Deliverance. And you better pray good....
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vBnsvrXmD84" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I would assume Lucrum would be the fellow holding the shotgun on this scene.

#48     Aug 21, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Does that mean you'd be Ned Beatty's character, squealing like a pig?

#49     Aug 21, 2012
  10. No.

I just pictured the quality of your redneck life style. (A manner of living that reflects the person's values and attitudes.)

#50     Aug 21, 2012