Here is what means to vote for a Romney/Ryan Presidential ticket in 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Aug 13, 2012.

1. I first quoted The Constitution,thats enough for most people with an average IQ .Some need it explained in even simpler terms .Be grateful I go the extra mile for simpletons like yourself

This post was made by AK Forty Seven

#31     Aug 20, 2012
  2. Phoenix, when is the last time went to see your therapist? I know you have one.:D

#32     Aug 20, 2012
  3. Yes of course the dictionary definition is superior to a link discussing the "welfare clause".

Well that is IF you have an IQ 47.

better luck next time moron.

#33     Aug 20, 2012
  4. Rightfully so. Whenever a liberal says "we need to spend more on education and science"...all it really means is we need to give more taxpayer money to the union hacks who elected me.

#34     Aug 20, 2012
  5. Ron, when was the last time you spent time in county? I know you've been there.

#35     Aug 20, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Actually he admitted (if you can believe him) that his "in harms way" was nothing but an airline ride to Spain and back.

I'm still waiting in him to explain how he was supposedly a crack shot in the Army but doesn't know the first thing about firearms or shooting.

He was telling us over the weekend that a .22 rim fire and an 5.56 mm NATO round are practically the same thing. He made a comment some months ago that handguns become MORE accurate at 200 - 300 YARDS. He thinks a .22 rim fire is adequate for self defense. And so on and so forth.

#36     Aug 20, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

No senior roofer I've never taken a single law class. But I can read. The supreme court has slowly but surely been redefining the federal governments powers for decades. In spite of the constitution. Look where it's got us so far.

#37     Aug 20, 2012
  8. Where have you been denner? Let's, it been awhile since I was in the county, but I am a gay man trying desperately to attain the approval of those who despise him. That is some dangerous stuff there, bruh.

Anyways, welcome back!:D

#38     Aug 20, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

What's "general welfare" got to do with science or education?

#39     Aug 20, 2012
  10. Because to qualify at sharpshooter all you have to do is lie in the gravel and do what they tell you to do. It's about mechanics and concentration, nothing more.

Lie in the pit, inhale, look downrange, acquire the target, fire, exhale. This is assuming you have an adjusted sight.

#40     Aug 20, 2012