Here is what means to vote for a Romney/Ryan Presidential ticket in 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's the whole idea. ABO!

Huh?

#11     Aug 14, 2012
  2. That's really touching, it really is but tell me how obamacare improves the outcome for such a patient?

#12     Aug 14, 2012
  3. You need to focus on the broader picture . . . . Phoenix.

#13     Aug 14, 2012
  4. Well let's hear it then?

How does obamacare improve this patients life?

#14     Aug 14, 2012
  5. South America, the self-styled economics maven, doesn't seem to realize a few simple facts.

1. We are broke. We borrow 40cents of every dollar spent. Costs for medicare will soar in the future, and obama's only solution is to pretend he can cut funds from it to fund obamacare with no consequences.

2. Ryan's plan specifically protected current medicare beneficiaries and those within a specified period of going on medicare. The concept of tossing a dependent granny off the cliff was not only an abhorrent smear but a lie also, ie typical obama campaign ad.

3. Without the Ryan plan or something similar, medicare will either run out of money, consume most of the federal budget or break down entirely as physicians withdraw from it en masse. In many parts of the country now, it is tough to find a doctor who will take on new medicare patients.

4. The throw granny off the cliff smear is doubly disgusting because Obamacare specificially provides for rationing boards, Sarah Palin's infmaous death panels. Make no mistake, she was spot on. These panels will decide on limiting expensive end of life care for seniors deemed not worthy of such costs in the obamacare nightmare future we are racing towards. Of course, the elites and politically connected can apply for and receive special exemptions so they are not forced to endure the pain they force on the rest of us.

None of these facts will matter to the media or the majority of voters. After all, Romney is rich and has swiss bank accounts and Ryan wants to cut medicare to give billionaires tax cuts.

#15     Aug 14, 2012
  6. Ryan's plan would cut $500 billion over 10 years from investments in science and technology support and basic research as well as education and training programs. She is right. Ryan's plan, which now defines the Romney-Ryan GOP ticket, outlines a path to a much dumber America. It forfeits the future to nations like China, India, Brazil, and Turkey, which are making massive investments in educating their youth, training their middle-aged work forces, building new major infrastructure projects, and supporting science and technology advancements. Comparing America to China is vital if America wants to compete. Senator Brown gets this wrong, as does the Paul Ryan budget.

from: http://www.theatlantic.com/politics...yan-smart-vs-dumb-visions-for-america/261049/

#16     Aug 14, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's all? I was hoping for more. I want a balanced budget and I don't care what has to be cut to achieve it.

#17     Aug 14, 2012
  8. I understand you are against all spending on education and science.

#18     Aug 14, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Just the deficit spending by the federal government on those items neither of which are covered in the Constitution as far as I know..

#19     Aug 14, 2012
  10. .

August 20, 2012

SouthAmerica: Corruption is rampant in Wall Street and no one's money is safe in the US banks and US financial market...

The economic collapse is already underway....

Alex Jones w/Gerald Celente: amerika Will Go To War Again Soon – August 19, 2012

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jXILeLW745U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gerald Celente says the entire system has become one big fraud, and amerika is going to go to war again soon.

#20     Aug 20, 2012