Here Is What Louisiana Schoolchildren Learn About Evolution

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not really, just tired of your nonsense
    I don't even want to discuss this. I said what I had to say, a long time ago.

Well...I did forget one thing, go fuck yourself stuPID.

#31     Nov 28, 2012

2. Hey Luke, do you have God as your co-pilot? Do you pray when your tank looks empty, or weather is bad? No reason not to IMO.

But, I would guess that you make damn sure your tanks are full, and that you avoid weather whenever possible, am I right?

Did you check my question about the combine in the other thread?

#32     Nov 28, 2012
  3. You're probably referring to me.:cool:

It's like this. .We know the Muslims hate other religions (people) , simple fact, they admit it and preach this.

There is a large group of non Muslims (probably includes you) who expect tolerance towards the Muslims yet not one iota of tolerance for a Christmas display in a public place although in your face "call to prayer" footbaths and prayer rugs are tolerable.

#33     Nov 28, 2012
  4. I think we all feel that the religions we grew up with are more Normal. If truth be told, and we told the same stories, from each sect, to space aliens or something, they would likely not see much difference. Just my opinion.

#34     Nov 28, 2012
  5. stu

stu

So you think the best way to treat religious intolerance is to be religiously intolerant.
    Two wrongs make it right approach.

#35     Nov 28, 2012
  6. stu

stu

:D

Well done again. Don’t want to discuss it, you just can't stand the opposing view. But indeed, why must you keep repeating yourself posting insults?

Looking like a creationist apologist . Quacking like a creationist apologist.

#36     Nov 28, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

No

More or less

CME FX futures and Oanda FX fluctuate tick for tick. Of course with futures a small trader doesn't have the position sizing options available to an Oanda account. But even with the EUR contract it's only $12.50 per tick. In the Combine that's $12.50 a tick...in demo bucks. The difference in spot vs futures isn't the issue with RCG. He never intended to compete in his own challenge to begin with. He's all talk and no action. IF he can trade Oanda as he claims, he could trade simulated FX futures.

(I don't have a lot of sim time but theirs does seem pretty darn accurate and realistic.)

#37     Nov 28, 2012

8. Thanks for the info Luke.

#38     Nov 28, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

No stuPID, it's just that I've already heard the opposing view Ad nauseam.
    Your arrogant stuPIDITY begs for insults. And I'm not an creationist apologists, no matter how many times that phrase falls out of your ass.

#39     Nov 28, 2012
  10. The stu's of this world remind me of the taliban.

#40     Nov 28, 2012