Here is the game plan:

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Dec 16, 2008.

1. go long 45 MINUTES b4 the close. Without fail when ever the fed cuts rates the market surges in the final 45 minutes even if it goes red.

Also, stocks are surging again. The stock trad3r method of buying all dips is the best way to make money in the stock market. When I say time 2 buy it usually is.

Buy tech. AAPL MA BIDU GOOG

We need higher oil and a cheaper dollar. Need more bailouts.

2. Anything you say Cramer.

3. After a slight dip the 3:15 buyers are stepping in.. Expect to end the day up 500-600 points easily

4. 3.24PM sellers at 50 day MA are met. are they going to be cleared?

5. I'm still looking for that 920 break. Would be nice.

If we're still going in 10 minutes, I think we might just get it. If we can't close above 920 with this Fed move, then nothing will do it.

6. Maybe time will? It it doesn't break 920 today it can easily do so later this week or next week. Keep in mind all negative news has been discounted so the markjet can't go much lower.

7. market always retraces within 2 days after a fed day. we will hold todays gains and possibly an inside day tomorrow. IF mkt holds gains tomorrow then Monday will be blood in the streets. Friday should be profit taking so that the mkt extends rally into Monday.