Here is the evil woman the PC nazi's chased out of business

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jun 26, 2013.

1. If you're referring to what I posted about, that isn't 'African ancestry' bud, we're talking thousands of years ago. That's like saying african-americans have white ancestry cause white slave owners had kids with them.. and that only ended 150ish years ago. Why don't you take a poll among blacks and see how many claim to have white ancestry? While your at it, go to sicily and congratulate someone on their 'black ancestry' and see if you can count to a second before they rip your nuts off. LMAO

#51     Jun 27, 2013

2. And that would be true if the african-american was a descendent of a white slave owner.

an·ces·tor

1. A person from whom one is descended, especially if more remote than a grandparent; a forebear.

I will no longer be responding to your stupidity PB,As Scat would say... ON IGNORE !!!

#52     Jun 27, 2013
  3. More bad news for Paula :(

http://www.toledoblade.com/Retail/2013/06/27/Target-cuts-ties-with-Paula-Deen.html

Target cuts ties with Paula Deen
    Novo Nordisk suspends activities 'for now'

ASSOCIATED PRESS

NEW YORK — Paula Deen’s merchandise and media empire is fast unraveling.

Retailers Target Corp. and Home Depot Inc. and diabetes drug maker Novo Nordisk became the latest companies to sever ties or distance themselves from celebrity cook Paula Deen as fallout builds from revelations that the Southern celebrity chef used racial slurs in the past.

Target, based in Minneapolis, said today that it will phase out its Paula Deen-branded cookware and other items, which were sold on its website and in its stores.

“Once the merchandise is sold out, we will not be replenishing inventory,” said Molly Snyder, a Target spokeswoman.

Home Depot, which sold Paula Deen-branded cookware and kitchen products only online, said it pulled the products off its website on Wednesday.

Diabetes drug maker Novo Nordisk said today it and Deen have “mutually agreed to suspend our patient education activities for now.”

The developments are the latest blow to Deen’s business.

Wal-Mart Stores Inc., the world’s largest retailer, said Wednesday that it’s also cutting ties with Deen. The world’s largest retailer currently carries a variety of products under her moniker, including food items, cookware and health and wellness products, at all of its 4,000 U.S. namesake stores. The retailer began selling her merchandise several years ago. Wal-Mart said it will not place any new orders beyond what’s already committed and is working with suppliers to address existing inventories and agreements.

Meanwhile, Paula Deen’s name is being stripped from four buffet restaurants owned by Caesars Entertainment. Caesars said Wednesday that its decision to rebrand its restaurants in Joliet, Ill.; Tunica, Miss.; Cherokee, N.C.; and Elizabeth, Ind., was a mutual one with Deen.

Last week, the Food Network said that it would not renew the celebrity cook’s contract. And on Monday, pork producer Smithfield Foods said it was dropping her as a spokeswoman. Smithfield sold Paula Deen-branded hams in addition to featuring her as a spokeswoman.

#53     Jun 27, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

I see. So, you are Italian by nationality not by ethnicity. OK.

#54     Jun 27, 2013
  5. Obviously you don't see.

#55     Jun 27, 2013
  6. HAHA you're putting me on fucking ignore, I barely ever insult you (and you make it so easy).

You aren't black bro, get over it. :D

#56     Jun 27, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

LOL. Why don't you explain what you are talking about then?

#57     Jun 27, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

LOL

#58     Jun 27, 2013
  9. achilles28

achilles28

I dont know one single person that's never uttered a racial slur in their lives.

#59     Jun 27, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D :D

#60     Jun 27, 2013