Here is the evil woman the PC nazi's chased out of business

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jun 26, 2013.

#31     Jun 27, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

The woman being crucified for exactly the same thing has said as much but you still approve even applaud her demise.

How do you explain your hypocrisy?

#32     Jun 27, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

That's exactly what I told the cop just before he wrote me the speeding ticket. And, basically what Paula Deen said. Double standard from AK and badarrow. :D

#33     Jun 27, 2013
  4. Deen's lies and evolving apologies are being made to try save her empire.I don't think Big A has multiple employees accusing him of racism.I haven't seen Big A try to gain sympathy for slave owners,I don't thing Big A wants a plantation wedding for his brother with black people dressed as slaves.Big A isnt dropping repeated N bombs in the forum like leapup.Big A never said Lincoln should have shipped black people back to Africa like pspr did

#34     Jun 27, 2013
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Hey, I feel like "all special" now that you've spent the time reading through old posts.:D

And btw, I really like black people. I dislike niggers, however. There IS a difference akwatergun. Reality isn't your fortay. Run along now.

#35     Jun 27, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Just as I thought, you're a hypocrite and now you're trying to rationalize it.

#36     Jun 27, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

And, I think Obama should ship your ass back to Italy. (please bookmark this)

But, in reality, you don't know shit about any of those things about brokenarrow.

#37     Jun 27, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

You mean he's a WOP like me? Oh no! This can't be possible!:(

#38     Jun 27, 2013
  9. That would only be true if Big A 's and Deens actions were the same but we both know they aren't .If Deen had only regrettably used the N word in the past my opinion of her would be different.

#39     Jun 27, 2013

10. you are a hypocritical racist.

#40     Jun 27, 2013