Here is the evil woman the PC nazi's chased out of business

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jun 26, 2013.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Paula Deen Racial Discrimination Claims Are Dismissed
    http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20725006,00.html

A federal judge in Georgia has thrown out race discrimination claims by a former Savannah restaurant manager whose lawsuit against Paula Deen ended up causing the celebrity cook to lose a big slice of her culinary empire.

#111     Aug 13, 2013
  2. It's getting a little creepy you trolling and stalking me all the time. Is it because I posted a while back that I have a big dick? Sorry to disappoint you but I don't swing that way, not that there's anything wrong with you doing it...but not with me.

#112     Aug 13, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL
    Is that all you got moron?
    We're in the same forum dopey, no one is stalking your stupid ass.
    And if your dick is so big, why can't you get laid? By your own admission BTW.

#113     Aug 13, 2013
  4. It reminds me of the handicapped person looking for institutions like Pizza Hut franchises that did not have "adequate accomodations for the disabled" at their restaurants. Particularly, this was the only type of lawsuit this person would file, and it was always due to there not being a handicapped parking space close enough for regulation to the doorway or no handicapped parking at all.

#114     Aug 13, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Let me help you out.

Nightlights

Teddy Bear

#115     Aug 14, 2013
  6. I'm going to help you out now, only this is real help. What ever thinking process you used on that last post, use it more. That was funny.

#116     Aug 14, 2013