Here Is Something Else Obama Doesn't Do Well

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 1, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Reporters, children and other onlookers who observed President Barack Obama’s Easter Egg Roll celebrations today saw first-hand what many critics will likely dub a plethora of embarrassing moments — twenty of them, to be exact.

Here’s what happened: While playing basketball with the kids in attendance, the commander-in-chief attempted to make numerous shots. But out of a total of 22 shots, he only sank two.

In case you’re wondering, that means Obama only made about 9 percent of the overall dunks he attempted.

The attempts, which all took place on the White House basketball court, occurred in front of a number of children and Washington Wizards players, The Washington Post reports.

The official pool report described the shots as follows: ”Miss. Miss. Off the rim. Miss. Miss. Off the rim. Airball. He moved closer to the net. But time and again, he missed.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-but-can-you-guess-how-many-he-actually-made/

2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

2 out of 22 -- seems on par for the success of his administration.

3. jem

jem

he rides bikes like a girl
    he throws baseballs like a girl
    he cant shoot hoops.
    he was hapa haole - hapa popolo
    he got high everyday
    he wife was not proud of america
    his mentor is alinksy

I wonder why our economy sucks.

4. jem

jem

and I left out his dad was a leftist from africa.
    and his mom left him with some wackos.

Looks to me like he was an outsider who wanted away to grind down those in power and those with money.

However to get elected he had to sell out to wall street and health insurance companies.

5. JamesL

JamesL

CNN's new Washington insider just ran a similar story...how is this even news?

6. what does it even mean??

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

On the affirmative action sliding scale that's actually pretty good.

8. pspr

pspr

Doesn't he get 10 AA baskets for being black right off the bat?

That would make him 12 of 22. Not great but acceptable for a moron basketball regular.

9. I wonder if Obama can float..:cool:

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I say lets find out.

#10     Apr 1, 2013