Here is another collector's item

Discussion in 'Trading' started by freealways, Jan 1, 2003.

1. My ectoplasm supply is fragile and tends to fade quickly. Sorry

#11     Jan 2, 2003
  2. I do not know what Phantom Trader's secret is. However, "they" sure as hell got to Groucho Marx and his Collective Bargaining post pretty damn quickly.

#12     Jan 2, 2003
  3. Remember, say the Secret Word and the duck will come down and delete your posts

[the secret word is "Collective Bargaining"]

#13     Jan 2, 2003
  4. As an FYI, I have deleted no posts from this thread or the PTJ video thread.

#14     Jan 2, 2003
  5. So then, Phantom Trader must be deleting his own posts in an attempt to add levity to the situation?

#15     Jan 2, 2003
  6. Did the moderator also not delete the couple of Groucho Marx posts elsewhere ?

Jack

#16     Jan 2, 2003
  7. I should expand my statement to say that I have deleted no posts from any thread in the last month or so.

#17     Jan 2, 2003
  8. So is anyone (be it Mr Phantom or anyone else) able to "break into" the site ?

Perhaps time to change the password ?

Jack

#18     Jan 2, 2003
  9. There are other moderators, along with, obviously, Baron, who can delete posts anywhere. I did not see the content of the deleted posts, other than a couple of Phantom Trader's "articles" that were removed. It is possible another moderator saw a breach of the terms of service and decided to remove posts. Further than this, I prefer not to speculate.

#19     Jan 2, 2003