Here is a list of accomplishments we have in Iraq

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Dec 21, 2003.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude get off the weed, your spelling is atrocious. Any way, my point being is you asked me if I felt safer and I do. I can't help it if you are a paranoid little girl that is afraid of everything that goes bump in the night. You asked me if I felt safer and I gave you my answer. If you don't like that answer I'm really sorry because I'm not giving you another one.

I really like your "I WANT WMD" statement. What else do you want? Your acting like a child now. Like I said, you'll get your WMD right before the election. Of course you will be disputing the validity of it all day long so I don't know what good it will do for you. Just face it, you are going to believe exactly what you want to believe and you will distort the truth and facts to fit that perception.

#31     Dec 22, 2003
  2. jem

jem

tampa- your statement to me meant virtually nothing yet it seemed insulting. Where in there did I say that if the misery continues it must be God's will.
    I wrote what I said about prayer because I believed some of the people reading this board may have loved ones involved in the conflict. I have a sister who served in the air force- her husband is still in. I have very best friends in the reserves and good friends still in.

When I was single I used to hang out with my roomates friends who were seals and pilots. It is hard not to have friends in the military when you lived in San Diego for 14 years. So I wrote what I had to say but felt I should mention my prayers. But where do you come off critizing me for a neocon religious view based on my statements.

I think you are way off base.

Can't a person believe in God and be capable of rational analysis- and understand that there is tough cost benefit analysis at every juncture. Why fly off the handle because I believe in God.

Look I do not expect people that do not believe in God to be a monolithic group of idiots. I will have you know that there is debate within religious circles. Care to read any of the vatican's statements lately. You should here the debates in my home. I have very well educated Catholic parents and my wife has well educated protestant parents from Holland who have lived around the world. The only thing we agree on is that Democrats have no idea how to control their spending.

You do not have to believe in God to know that you can/t appease radical religious groups willing to nuke you.

#32     Dec 22, 2003
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

spelling.....whos the lil girl??

my point is not of being scared at "everything that goes bump"....but at the misuse of our military and taxpayer money .....and no you havent answered because like i said no one can make that claim not even the president would be that stupid....hence the upgrade on our alert ( dont you think if we were a safer place it would be downgraded)...try reading the paper or turning on ur TV instead of blaberring and trying to spell check me....

#33     Dec 22, 2003
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Oh, I see so now it's abuse of our military power and taxpayer money that is the problem. LOL. Oh man I love arguing with you guys. I love to watch how the argument just keeps changing to fit your needs and goals. It's funny, a few minutes ago you said this wasn't political and it was about your personal safety. And now its about abuse of military power and taxpayer money. Bwahahahahahahahaha. You kill me man. You guys are so predictable. Why didn't I see that coming. So its the money, oh ok I understand. Because a few minutes ago it was about the WMD. LOL. Or was it about the oil? Oh wait, that was another thread. LOL. You know what I'm waiting for now, some nutjob liberal to come in here and bring the environment into this. I'm sure that plays a large role too. LOL.

#34     Dec 22, 2003
  5. Thank you Sean Hannity.

#35     Dec 22, 2003
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

pussies?? :D

United Bamby, Untied we stand......by the way who are our enemies????

#36     Dec 22, 2003
  7. Them, you know, THEM. There is US, the good guys, and THEM, the bad guys.

We wear white hats, theirs are black.

God is on our side, and the Devil is on theirs.

We are self righteous, and they are evil.

You are with US, or you are with THEM the terrorists.

Why can't you see what is so plain?

We Amercians are the chosen people, we can do no wrong, have never done wrong, and will never do wrong. When our cause is just, it is not because of our military superiority that we triumph, but because God wants us to win.

We have the Divine right of Presidency at the helm, and if you don't agree with US, then you must be one of THEM.

#37     Dec 22, 2003
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Hey jackoff, the day this country kills 200k of our own people and puts them in a mass grave, that's when you can make your pathetic little black and white argument. OK?

#38     Dec 22, 2003
  9. Talk to the American Indian about mass graves.

Oh yea, that was then....

#39     Dec 22, 2003
  10. accomplished in Iraq:

& priorities of US:

1) take out saddam

2) take out osama

2 biggest threats to US removed.

1 is done. The other will be. That is the accomplishment.

#40     Dec 22, 2003