Here Comes The Secret...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by sfwind, Apr 14, 2019.

1. heypa

heypa

From an old guy no longer active SUPER INTELLIGENCE LIKE EGO JUST GETS IN THE WAY.

#51     Apr 20, 2019
  2. D4ju

D4ju

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    #52     Apr 20, 2019
  3. themickey

themickey

Have_a_Laugh!.jpg

#53     Apr 20, 2019
    Handle123 likes this.
  4. I totally agree.....IF you are trading discretionary.
    For auto-trading/systematic trading, it's quite the opposite....PhD's required.

#54     Apr 21, 2019
  5. padutrader

padutrader

what is really funny and i am having a big laugh is that people expect valuable trading techniques which have been developed from decades of hard work,to be posted here.
    do not expect it from me here.

put me on ignore

#55     Apr 21, 2019
  6. padutrader

padutrader

yep certainly helps kill the time while we wait for the market to do it's thing

#56     Apr 21, 2019
  7. padutrader

padutrader

if you analyse the market ,since the market wants to sell at the highest possible price or buy at the lowest possible price,all the signals and information you receive from the charts, will point you in the wrong direction,wrong as far as you are concerned.

#57     Apr 21, 2019
  8. themickey

themickey

Youve been on ignore for months if not a year or so, but I can't help myself coming back to reading your posts due to their mindboggling and humouress stupidy, it's like watching a gigantic train wreck replaying over and over again but with a slightly different slant. Sometimes you mention you have been a losing trader for the past 20 years, other times it 25 years, then you mention trading for 30 years and now everyday nearly you tell ET how you are just finally reaching trading perfection but can someone give you suggestions on what stocks to look at. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

#58     Apr 21, 2019
  9. padutrader

padutrader

i am going to trade US stocks for the first time in my life.....so i need some ticker symbols....

i can trade any chart it does not matter to me which stock....

and yes i believe i have become a perfect trader because of my years of hard work....but only time and trading results, will confirm my belief

what does not kill you will make you stronger...my losses are what has made me a perfect trader

do not underestimate the power of a happy disposition.....most successful people love failure; they are not ashamed of failing or being called a failure: they succeed because of this one fact.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    #59     Apr 22, 2019
  10. themickey

themickey

You don't need anything!
    A competent trader should be self sufficient with the tools to do the job from A to Z.
    ET is for communication and entertainment but not as a crutch.
    C'mon padu, show us some brilliance in terms of putting into practice what the past 30 years have taught you, now is not the time to wander down another rabbit hole of trading distraction considering that you are at your professed peak.
    The elite know that trading is boring, rinse & repeat, same day in & day out, read mo06's journal as an example, week after week keep smacking the same thing, that's the only way where your edge beats the crowd who want to jump around looking for sugar hits.
    https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/diary-of-an-lse-stock-trader.255007/page-29

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    #60     Apr 22, 2019