Here Comes The Secret...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by sfwind, Apr 14, 2019.

1. padutrader

padutrader

what is a trading model?
    try to think where the sellers will come in what will they think if market reaches this level etc
    do not think abstract art: triangles fib angles and all that..

#31     Apr 15, 2019
  2. padutrader

padutrader

both and i only started succeeding when i cleaned my charts and my mind and asked what will seller do and what will buyer do.

however any body has to learn all the rubbish first so however much i guide you it will be mostly useless....

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    #32     Apr 15, 2019
  3. padutrader

padutrader

i wonder how can you be so sure?

you must have spoken with my wife...or mother!

#33     Apr 15, 2019
  4. Overnight

Overnight

Setec Astronomy.

#34     Apr 15, 2019
  5. padutrader

padutrader

keep an open mind and keep thinking and investigating....you will get there

#35     Apr 15, 2019
    tenny1886 likes this.
  6. smallfil

smallfil

The setups apply whether it is a 5 minute chart or 2 minute chart or whatever duration. It does not really matter.

#36     Apr 15, 2019
  7. smallfil

smallfil

Talking in general terms. Most retail traders have trading models they use. Your method would depend on what kind of a trader you are: day trader, swing trader, position trader, scalper, etc.

#37     Apr 15, 2019
  8. padutrader

padutrader

a perfect trading does not mean trading any market whatever it is doing....but knowing when to trade or choosing when to trade.
    i also scalp and conditions do not change that fast.....longer trades are definitely more difficult to know the out come

i also trade in two sided or ranging trends where mistakes in direction are usually corrected by the market

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    #38     Apr 15, 2019
    yc47ib likes this.
  9. padutrader

padutrader

yep i scalp

#39     Apr 15, 2019
  10. Do you guys still use the edge ?? or has it become a second nature to understand the market and get into trades without waiting for signal confirmation?

#40     Apr 16, 2019
    SimpleMeLike likes this.