Here come the sour grapes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by saxon, Oct 28, 2008.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

Wrong. I'm not saying nonAmericans can't have a say, I'm just looking for consistency from Republikhans. It's up to your ilk to defend against hypocritical attacks to your side.

Evidently what you're really saying is that you can't find a rightwing American to defend you. [​IMG]

#41     Oct 28, 2008

2. Why don't you get off your full of shit high horse and list the Democrat's who voted against the Patriot Act.

#42     Oct 28, 2008
  3. Yeah, I didn't think so.

#43     Oct 28, 2008
  4. Gord

Gord

And I'm just looking for consistency from you. By your own words you are just as much a hypocrite.

#44     Oct 28, 2008
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

I am consistent, twit. I'm not attacking anybody here for being a nonAmerican opining on US politics.

Evidently you're whining because you can't find a rightwing American to defend you. [​IMG]

#45     Oct 28, 2008
  6. Gord

Gord

Gawd you are a twit. You can't even figure out what your own hypocrisy is.

Maybe you think Thunderdog needs someone to defend him. I don't need anyone to defend me - hypocrite.

#46     Oct 28, 2008
  7. Ad hominem + personal attacks are the new form of civil discourse.
    I'm done talking politics till Nov 4. What a total waste of time.

EDIT : I only get to see Gord through other people's posts ans why they're not putting him on the ignore list is just beyond me.

#47     Oct 28, 2008
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

And clearly you can't articulate it, slackwit. You're just grasping at straws.
    Thunderdog doesn't need anybody to defend him, but YOU certainly asked for a defense, you witless little hypocrite. [​IMG]

#48     Oct 28, 2008
  9. kut2k2

kut2k2

Because it's fun to bitchslap dumbasses who are so stupid, they think they're smart. :D

#49     Oct 28, 2008
  10. Gord

Gord

You can't recognize your own hypocrisy which you yourself defined. And now you can't recognize a rhetorical/sarcastic statement either. Were you born naturally this stupid, or do you really have to work at it?!? :confused:

#50     Oct 28, 2008