Here Come Refiners!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Landis82, Aug 6, 2008.

1. dsq

dsq

insider buying during this bear has been a broken indicator...look at tma or aeo where the ceo s bought 1 million shares or whatnot and lost 90% and 50% respectively...this is to name just a few...I have noticed many more instances of insider buying being a false alarm in the last 10 months.

#11     Aug 7, 2008
  2. Landis-

"I'm the greatest"

[​IMG]

#12     Aug 7, 2008
  3. Nope, far from it.

But it's amazing how ET seems to attract a ton of people that lack even the most basic tools of READING COMPREHENSION.

Trying to pass off 10 week old "data" as a 1-week old article is absurd.

You obviously have no problem with that.

And people wonder why ET has become such a wasteland . . .

#13     Aug 7, 2008
  4. The problem I have with you is your attitude. You need to chill out on all us inferiors. One could waste time and go pick apart all of your awful calls, there are plenty of them, just like every trader in the world bro.

Lighten up Francis!
    [​IMG]

#14     Aug 7, 2008
  5. piezoe

piezoe

There is an election coming up. After Bush's quiet trip to visit his Saudi' friends it was time for them and Morgan Stanley to start selling their stored oil to help a friendly political party in need. Expect crude to climb back up after the election, however the recession in the US should eventually help to hold crude in check. The US is a rather big customer!

The same thing happened before the 2004 election, but the mechanism used to bring down gas prices at the pump was different then. That time around Goldman Sachs reduced the weighting of Gasoline in the GSCI and George released oil from the strategic reserve. The ingenuity of these guys never ceases to amaze. Too bad they seem to have no interest in using the same smarts to run the country.

#15     Aug 7, 2008