Here are four stocks that are ready to break down

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Gary_McLaughlin, Jul 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greenleaf,

I don't like the way ALKS is trading either. Tight stops here. The thing that is most bothersome is that spike of buying that occurred yesterday. Thing is though... it nearly closed on the LOD on that day so there are many sellers in that spike too. It could go either way. Give it a chance to drop but don't take a big loss. Tough call on this one.

#11     Jul 9, 2003
  2. Maggandre,

Actually, SC.com's scanning features are limited. TC2000 is much better. SC.com has nice storage features along with annotation, trendline features. My opinion, they have the best looking charts as well. The best feature is the ability to scan many charts all at once... look for patterns within a group. They have great comparison features as well. It is the site I use most frequently and I recommend it. The have a free, basic, and extras service so you can take them for a "test-drive", so to speak.

#12     Jul 9, 2003
  3. Gary-

My first time looking at this thread...nice call on (LSS) down 11% today.
    Keep up the good work!
    Uptik

#13     Jul 9, 2003
  4. Gary - thanks. A few specific questions. With SC.com, can you do basic custom scans...for example all stocks with min daily volume of 500K, down X% for the day (or past few days)? Or, MA crossover?

I know I can do this with TC2000, but wanted to find out the capabilities with SC.com as I travel and don't have TC2000 on more than one computer. Being able to access over the net would be great - depending on the ability to write custom scans.

Thanks!

#14     Jul 10, 2003
  5. Gary,

What is your method of picking these stocks?

#15     Jul 10, 2003
  6. How about ZMH......Possible short on todays open>

• zmh.jpg
      File size:
      38.6 KB
      Views:
    #16     Jul 10, 2003
  7. What is TC2000?

#17     Jul 10, 2003
  8. Gary will be addressing questions and posting new information in the Learn to Trade thread.

#18     Jul 10, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.