Henry Kissinger told the truth

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DT-waw, Apr 25, 2011.

1. DT-waw

DT-waw

quote from this very wise man:

"military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy".

yes. the problem is not with g. bush or h. kissinger giving orders to kill innocent people.

the problem is with folks joining the military.
    these poor souls actually think they cannot do anything useful for the society other than be trained to professionaly kill on a massive scale.

2. Okay, I have a serious problem with that assessment.
    1. some folks who join the military actually believe their nation engages in noble causes, whether that is true or not is not the point. The average teenager believe what s/he has been taught, and that lies at the feet of the teacher, not the student.

2. The military is top heavy in people from the inner city, and the deep country. Why? It is a way out. College costs a lot of money. Why that is remains a topic for another day.

3. The military is misused at this present time. We fight wars based on grudges and acquisition. The average soldier figures this out long after they are in service.

So please, lay off of the men and women in service. I could easily say that you can post this crap because of them, and the sacrifices they made, but you would likely not appreciate that. So I will just say, if you have not nothing nice to say about our troops....well you know the rest, I hope.

3. DT-waw

DT-waw

yes, i have a nice thing to say about u.s. and european troops.
    they are good for the monetary system.

they make people richer, like dick chenney, bush family and many others.

you're right- soldiers are victims of the social conditions and psychological pressure. brainwashed from the very childhood by parents, teachers, bosses.

women love soldiers- this fact is also part of the issue.
    most women are psychic vampires with very low self-worth.
    they'll be attached to every kind of power abuser figure.

see "destructive" type of personality here:
    http://psychicvampirism.com/pg5.html

4. As offensive as that statement is towards hundreds of thousands of people, there is a lot of truth to it.