Help!!

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by DataMiner, Apr 30, 2007.

1. DataMiner

DataMiner

I am frustrated with my current stock software it does not let me do whats described below. It's very basic, and I am looking for something that is easy and affordable.

I simply want to rank industry groups based on their price change over periods of 1 mos., 3 mos., and 6 mos. period and also show their performance + or - all on one screen. Meaning a group may show for the 1 mos. a +10% return and is ranked as a 2 compared to the other groups, then for 3 mos. shows a 15% return and is ranked a 5, and then for 6 mos. has a 22% return and is ranked a 29. This would demonstrate a gradual increase in price momentum and shows all positive returns all on one screen. Then everyday when I open the program I can update the system and without retyping or clicking on anything see the new leaders. Oh and maybe also add a one week and a one day columns using the same criteria as above. Thanks!!

2. hughb

hughb

TC2007 will let you rank sectors by different periods of time, one day, five days, month, three months, year. You can check it out at http://www.worden.com