Help Yourself. Take the Personality Test

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by ras72, Sep 26, 2015.

1. ENTJ

That makes sense - I've been told that I'm "wired hot"... I'm still struggling as a trader. I've only been trading seriously for about nine months. I'm not net profitable..yet... I'll get there sooner or later.

#41     Sep 29, 2015
  2. drcha

drcha

ENTJ, but just barely an E and just barely an N. I think I'm becoming more E and more S in my old age.

#42     Oct 13, 2015
  3. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

ISTJ

#43     Oct 16, 2015
  4. themickey

themickey

5. GotherL

GotherL

ISTP

So I am huge introvert that relies on sensing and perceiving. Not sure if that means I am a good or bad candidate for trading but since I've been blowing up accounts recently I am gonna say this type have a hard time dealing with emotions because they're not analytical thinkers.

Also, I am extremely openminded and my views constantly conflict with INTJ's. Stubborn, analytical, overconfident, closeminded etc. If that's what they are? (Reading some of the posts.)

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    #45     Oct 6, 2018
  6. Are you sure you're a ISTP? They're actually analytical and like problem solving. They like fixing and making things. They're also good with their hands and are drawn to sports, racing, fishing, or hunting, etc. They can be found in rescue fields like firefighting, S.W.A.T., military. They don't like the emotional stuff too much. My brother and best friend are both ISTP. Maybe you could be ISFP? Sometimes we're two different "types", one for work and the one we really are...just my 2 cents.:)

#46     Oct 7, 2018
  7. GotherL

GotherL

I really don't know wasn't taking it really serious. But it says I am only 3% thinker so not much of a thinker. Might redo the test if I have the time. But yeah when it comes to trading my decisions are more intuitive than analytical..

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
    #47     Oct 8, 2018
  8. bilbo64

bilbo64

INFJ

#48     Oct 10, 2018