Help Yourself. Take the Personality Test

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by ras72, Sep 26, 2015.

1. What do you think of Donald Trump(ENTJ)? Have you always felt a need to lead others? Anyways, ENTJs get things done more than any type...are great at public speaking...like to have power over others...have a flair for strategy...can be argumentative...tendency to be a narcissist. Sound like you?

#31     Sep 26, 2015
  2. Just for fun. Some negatives of a few types and related celebrities. INTJ- has to always be right...sensitive enough to get very hurt and hold a grudge for a long time...can be delusional...narcissist...depression...socially awkward. Tesla, S. Hawking, Sir Isaac Newton, Elon Musk. ENTJ- makes sure everyone knows they are right...tyrant/dictator...narcissist...people are commodities. D. Trump, Napoleon, Saddam Hussein. ESTP- I'm a stud and the world revolves around me...do anything for self promotion...people are commodities...opportunist...doesn't know when to stop being competitive. Muhammad Ali, Madonna, Sylvester Stallone, many NFL quarterbacks. ISTJ- everything must be correct or I will explode...most strict type...will ignore out of the box thinking...too much emphasis on a great looking yard...has to follow the "book" at all times...hard time letting people off for any violation. Warren Buffett, Spock (star trek), George Washington. ENTP- can make a deal with their conscience (girls gone wild/playboy/hustler founders)...may desire to have more fun with their creativity than utilize it for more practical endeavors...can graduate from college while constantly abusing drugs (amazing)...sarcasm can be very annoying...doesn't know when to stop being a clown. Mark Cuban, Adam Sandler, most of the stand up comedians and magicians of the world.

#32     Sep 26, 2015
  3. jinxu

jinxu

This has been discussed before. Over 80% of traders are INTJ yet less then 10% of trader are profitable.

#33     Sep 26, 2015
  4. cornix

cornix

I would first of all take anxiety test, because stress factor is about the most severe in trading.

#34     Sep 27, 2015
  5. loyek590

loyek590

yeah, that about sums it up, but I never lock my doors. I figure I would rather have somebody just walk in and steal something than break my door or window. They're going to get in anyway. If I don't self medicate, i will stay awake for 48 hours or more. If I feel good about a trade just about nothing can shake me out. If I feel bad about a trade, even if it is making money I am constantly looking for a good place to get out. Sometimes I trade strrategies which force me to put on unintuitive positions just to restore some kind of mental balance.

#35     Sep 27, 2015
  6. Mtrader

Mtrader

I live in Europe, so don't know who Trump really is. To me he looks like a very simple man when it concerns anything except from business.
    All the rest you mention is more or less correct, except for "like to have power over others" and "tendency to be a narcissist".

#36     Sep 27, 2015
  7. Mtrader

Mtrader

So I am happy that I am not INTJ! :D

#37     Sep 27, 2015
  8. Handle123

Handle123

INTJ Career Choices
    Introvert(12%) iNtuitive(12%) Thinking(44%) Judging(50%)

How come when you add up the percents it comes out greater than 100% ?
    Am I Thinking too much or am I Judging something is wrong, fuss it, going
    back into my cave. ROFLMAO

#38     Sep 28, 2015
  9. Redneck

Redneck

Anal retentive = 100%
    Process oriented = 100%
    Results oriented = 100% don't give a fuck - win or lose
    Sociopath = at times
    OCD = at times
    Selfish..., self centered = Oh yeah
    Cutthroat = 100%
    Passive / aggressive = either..., just depends on what is required
    Able to compartmentalize / block out / focus = 100%
    Able to admit when wrong = 95% (admittedly I need to improve this)
    Humble = I do my damndest every day
    Mistakes / fuck ups = make em all the time
    Unwillingness to put up with bullshit / laziness / excuses = 100%
    Hardass - 200%

As to the Jung-Myers personality test..., my results (classification) varies

RN

#39     Sep 28, 2015
  10. volente_00

volente_00

INTJ

#40     Sep 28, 2015