help with vectorvest day trading.

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by dwelpy, Feb 25, 2006.

1. dwelpy

dwelpy

Hello! can anyone tell me if they have ever used, or know anything about VECTORVEST software for use in researching day trades? I too would like to use this for day, and position trades.
    THANK YOU!

2. I also want to know...anyone use this software?..

- nathan

3. day trades .... no...

long term investing/swing trading.... the BEST!! imo

4. You have come to the right person.....Been using Vector Vest for years and know everything about the software....

What Questions do you have?

Send me a message and I will get back to you....

The Relative timing feature from Vector Vest is quite useful for finding break outs.....When a stock moves from below 1.00 to above 1.00 on strong volume and strength you have one to watch for sure for tomorrow's trading.....

Not sure what sectors are hot and what are not...Vector Vest is dead on with the best sectors going as far as nailing the industry and best stocks in that industry....

The screeners you can create are unmatchable.....And no I don't nor have I ever worked for them......But since using Vector Vest my annual returns over the last 3 years are 82%, 54%, and currently 162%YTD (taking out all option and Forex gains)

Once you have become familiar with the software and it has made you the plenty of cash.....An upgrade to the real time data feed is essential, but cost is quite high....This is when the Cash really comes in...

$COSTAverageMAN