Help with unfair prop

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by oleyefi, May 14, 2010.

1. scalperok

scalperok

l think these scumers have much more nicknames on elitrader, so everyone should be very carefull before sending to unknown firm your funds!!

#11     May 19, 2010
  2. bespoke

bespoke

you should have done a search on this site before you sent them money. others have already talked about how they didn't get their refunds over a year ago. lesson learned i guess.

btw, i would drive to his house and speak to him. bring a baseball bat.

i also don't think fna trading is his. from what i hear they are legit

#12     May 19, 2010
  3. LeeD

LeeD

oleyefi, I'm glad you decided to post info on the firm. This will serve as a warning to any potential "customers" and will hopefully cut into the firm's "business".

#13     May 19, 2010
  4. Nordik

Nordik

Hi

I would like to clear the air a bit, first of all, Vincent Deblois is not a partner or associate of First Nat at all. He was a few years ago, but the other partners of First Nat did not agree with how Vincent was running the company so they seperated and he started Lion Trading. it should be clear to everyone that First NAT has nothing to do with Vincent Deblois OR Lion Trading, in fact

Thank you

#14     May 19, 2010
  5. oleyefi:

If you are owed capital based on your written contract with the firm, then the following link will be useful should you decide to file a complaint with the SEC regarding your unreturned funds.

https://denebleo.sec.gov/tcr/add.action?c=12

#15     May 19, 2010