Help with TS ProSuite 2000i

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by jem, Nov 29, 2003.

1. jem

jem

A friend of my who stopped trading is letting me use his prosuite 20001.

He gave me the password. Very long string. It did not work. He checked it again the u was v. But now he said it should work. It still does not.

Do you guys have any idea regarding what I need to do to get this thing working.

Then when I do, what are the best ways to deal with the data. Esignal, quote.com iqfeed etc.

thanks

2. What Operating System are you using?

3. jem

jem

windows 2000 and of course that was 2000i not 20001.

4. maxpi

maxpi

If your password is not a "good forever" one, it will just stop working at some point.

5. jem

jem

He did use it in my old office for many years and I do think he bought the whole enchilada. So I will check with him on that point but I am pretty sure it was a good forever.

In the mean time I will still invite all suggestions.

thanks

6. dloomis514

dloomis514 Guest

There was time you could get a good forever password if you knew enough of the account details, user id, name address etc. by calling them in CA

7. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

eSignal will works just fine with TS2000i for streaming RT data. You'll need a utility to gain access to eSignal's history data but you have several choices, including a free plug-in we recently made available. Here's an FAQ on the subject and a link to the Forum on eSignal Central dedicated to using eSignal and TS2000i together.

Thanks.