Help wanted for newb

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Jaybee, Feb 8, 2012.

1. NoDoji

NoDoji

That's the nice thing about practice trading FX with Oanda, you can trade a practice account with no risk, but better yet you can fund a very tiny account and at least have a bit of skin in the game.

#11     Feb 15, 2012
  2. If she's only willing to lose 10% of the 10k, then her stake is really 1k. I suggest she paper trade or maybe trade tiny lots of her stock just to have some skin in the game while she learns.

Good luck.

#12     Feb 15, 2012
  3. Cobb

Cobb

Hey everyone, I am searching for a seasoned futures trader with some good advice and accountabilty. I have been trading simulated for a couple of years now, trying to hone my skills and abilities. One problem though, I am accountable to no one and that doesn't keep me disciplined at times. I would relish a person who could help me, I need another voice to bounce ideas and thoughts off of. Amyone interested in helping a pretty cool, laid back individual who just wants to live the trading life?

#13     Feb 16, 2012
  4. +1. saying you want to trade w/o the possibility of losing more than 10% is like saying you want to learn how to swim w/ the possibility of getting wet.

#14     Feb 17, 2012