Help this fella out

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by itcanbedone, Jan 1, 2008.

1. #41     Feb 7, 2008
  2. One should always analyze a person's post. Chiefly the Section it is posted under and the Title. Do not forget their stage name.

His motive? My ingenuous opinion is this thread is a way for him to display the world that he has done it. Made money through trading. But there are confusions, tussles, chaos that he skirmishes everyday. He trusts what should not be trusted, success. Fear and Ego controls him. Ego is necessary but the combination can be deadly.

The stage name itcanbedone answers your question SuperCruz. The simple fact of him having trouble explains the precise significance of his stage name. To him, it cannot be done but he wants to presuppose itcanbedone.

Now that was not hard. Simple. :)

#42     Feb 7, 2008
  3. momo66

momo66

itcanbedone,

It seems to me your problem is more psychological than anything else. You say you have a system that you spend a lot of time on and it produces, from what you've posted, good results. Hence that leads me to conclude something in your mind doesn't want you to succeed. Have you ever tried EFT (emotional freedom techniques)? If not, plug EFT into your browser and go to their website, then download their manual, it's free. It will help with the mental blocks to your trading. Good luck.:D

#43     Feb 7, 2008

4. :cool:

#44     Feb 7, 2008
  5. :cool:

#45     Feb 7, 2008
  6. Good post, I agree with you twofacedjoker that it is not easy to admit to ones' mistakes. :)

Three Cheers to itcanbedone for your trading! :)

#46     Apr 25, 2008