Help please--foreigner trading US stocks

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by pb1, Feb 19, 2011.

  1. pb1


    Have opened a US account with an online brokerage to trade stocks and filled up the W8-Ben form as am a foreigner.

    My questions are:
    1) Do we need to file any other tax forms on an annual basis and if so what forms.

    2) Do we have to resubmit W8-Ben form after a certain number of years and if so how many years.

    Appreciate your kind advise as have tried to read up on this but am getting confused. Thank you.