Help Me With A Trading Question Please

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Handsome, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Ignore this moron, Handsome. He is ET's village idiot. I'm sure you figured that out by this post.

There are a lot of people who will give you good info, just filter out the garbage. Good luck and I wish you well in health and trading. Also, please make sure that you have a solid trading plan in place before you begin. If you are new to trading, I strongly suggest you post your plan here before starting. You can filter the garbage, like Cheese's post, and you may pick up on some information that would help you avoid beginner mistakes. I hope the money you are planning to trade is risk capital - that is, money you can afford to lose without affecting your basic living situation.

#41     Sep 4, 2006
  2. Cheese

Cheese

TraderNik, didn't you know? You are hiding the facts. It is not me; it is you who is really inconsequential garbage from the gutter, pal. Nothing more.
    You know it; I know it. So know yourself first.
    :)

#42     Sep 4, 2006
  3. handsome...u have ur info........best wishes..move on happily before cheese and others of his kind get cranked up.....they are sick and numerous.......apparently all from the same genetic pool......

#43     Sep 4, 2006