Help me pick a trading software?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Fudgester, Aug 8, 2020.

Which software do you think is better?

1. Multucharts

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. Ninjatrader

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. Hi guys,

Hope your doing well. I am trying to pick a software for doing basic backtesting and doing some research. I have tried amibroker for a month trial. It seems to be really good. But the learning curve and codeing is a bit hard (I donot have any prior experience of codeing). Plus lack of resources and discussion forums where I can seek help is missing (their main forum seems to not that great).
    I am currently confused with multicharts and ninjatrader.
    Would like to know your views on these 2.

P. S I don't have much of codeing experience. Though I can learn the basics fast but I guess while codeing a startergy, I would get stuck and would need some help from the community on how to proceed.

ALSO I AM NOT FROM USA, I TRADE THE INDIAN STOCK MARKETS

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  2. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

3. Since i use tradestation, i prefer multichart, even they tried hard to copycat Tradestion, still lacks important features.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  4. tomtr27

tomtr27 Guest

5. Peter8519

Peter8519

@Fudgester,
    There is no trading software that can fully replace our deep understanding and feel of the market. It takes a long time to really understand the market that you are in. I am using Amibroker to read daily chart. By doing this consistently, I can memorized the charts. You can use any software that you are comfortable with.

apdxyk likes this.
  6. @peter859
    That is really cool. Like your comment.

7. Tradestation Has a huge community support ,,,in tradestation forums or other trading forums and also there are facebook groups for Easylanguage ...if you can't go with tradestation Use Mutichart as the same applies, because it supports two languages , Power Language and Easy Langiage both

8. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor