Help me Pick a Book Cover

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by TimothySykes, Jul 14, 2007.

Which Book Cover Should I use?

Poll closed Jul 30, 2007.
  1. Gray

12 vote(s)
    13.5%
  2. Blue

49 vote(s)
    55.1%
  3. Orange

15 vote(s)
    16.9%
  4. Plain

13 vote(s)
    14.6%
  1. You should have a picture of your "funds" returns on the cover...that would be a hot seller! Especially among those interested in learning how to lose money they've made!!! :p

#11     Jul 14, 2007
  2. djxput

djxput

another vote for blue

#12     Jul 14, 2007
  3. Of the options available, I think that gray has the most oomph: it best gives the impression of substance. Besides, there is already orange on the cover irrespective of the bottom portion of the book. The other options present covers that are a bit too bright overall and have more of a comic book feel. You're a young guy, so I would try to push the impression of credibility. Gray does that. Just my opinion, of course.

#13     Jul 14, 2007
  4. KS2007

KS2007

I like the white the best...but definitely the gray after that

Good luck Timmay!

#14     Jul 14, 2007
  5. Is the layout on the White copy supposed to be different? (the orange heading is thinner and your name, etc is lower than on the other covers. I don't like that, it reminds me of MLA - english comp 101 - format.

I voted for blue, i think it looks the best...refreshing yet appealing to the eye.

#15     Jul 14, 2007
  6. bontrjd

bontrjd

You're starting to annoy me with all of this hype over your book on ET. It's too much. Maybe I won't buy your book after all.

#16     Jul 14, 2007
  7. blue

#17     Jul 14, 2007
  8. Blue ... with a special edition including your signature runinng in Grey for $10 bucks more :D

JJ

#18     Jul 14, 2007
  9. ehsmama

ehsmama

IT doesn't matter as most people here would only be using the Photocopied version of your book downloaded from net.
    Good thing about hype around a book is that it is normally available for free downloads on Net a few minutes after it is released.

BTW - You do seem to have found a creative way to push your book thru ET without paying for the sponsership fee.

Also, by the way you are pushing your book, it is clear that
    - You know that the book has no substance
    - You want most people to buy it before the contents of the garbage you call BOOK become known to all here.

#19     Jul 14, 2007
  10. Yes, he should play by ET's rules and pay. That's unfair to everyone else.

I also cant wait for the shit slinging, not that I'll be reading it.

#20     Jul 14, 2007