help me lose some bloody pounds

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by insert, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Exactly. I had this idea of making a bootcamp for fatsos, and the simple rule is exercise and eat nothing but fruits, vegetables. I never heard that somebody can gain weight on such a diet...You will also get your vitamins and won't get dehydrated either...

#21     Jul 9, 2007
  2. I'm guessing that thay also eat differently.

#22     Jul 9, 2007
  3. insert

insert

Daxtrader where are you, we need your wisdom (I even sent him a PM)

I am 290 pounds heavy, I am 6 and 2 tall

210 pounds is perfect for me, How do I know??

I lost huge number of pounds few years ago and with 210 pounds I felt like a GOD and was very fit.

At 210 I can outrun you all,

I used to do obstacle running for fun for christ's sake

I need to get back.

#23     Jul 9, 2007
  4. Unless the person plans carefully, it is quite likely that he will not get sufficient protein. Vegetarians need to be much more mindful about getting adequate protein and certain other nutrients than their omnivorous counterparts. It can certainly be done, it just requires more thought.

#24     Jul 9, 2007
  5. There's your answer! Do the same thing again. You're welcome.

#25     Jul 9, 2007
  6. post a pic of yourself naked from the neck down then we shall make fun of you until you develop an eating disorder

#26     Jul 9, 2007
  7. wesbrown

wesbrown

LOL TheDecider.. This is not the time to be mocking people.. Some people take this very seriously!

#27     Jul 9, 2007
  8. wesbrown

wesbrown

2 questions:
    1. what about candy.. is like 1 a day fine.. i have a sweet tooth and need candy!
    2. how is it possible not to eat after 6 pm. i only eat my dinner at around 8 pm. that is humanly impossible for me!

#28     Jul 9, 2007
  9. insert

insert

LOL :p its all good its all good

its fun to mock :)

#29     Jul 9, 2007
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

I also had this anti-Supersize Me idea, that I would eat only at Burger King for a month and not gain ANY weight.

Maybe I should pitch this idea for BK and see if they would make a movie about me for advertising purposes.
    Oh, I still have high metabolism and I love to exercise.

What is this thread missing? I know, pic!!:

[​IMG]

#30     Jul 9, 2007