Help Me Fund Trader Job-Training Program in London

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Cn1103, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Cn1103

Cn1103 Guest

Hi guys!

My name is Christian Njiosseu, a 32 years old Cameroon-born commodities entrepreneur. On August 10, 2017 I found SOCIETE BANTU MINERALS SARL, a Cameroon-based physical gold trading company. I have a $4,000,000 confirmed export order from one of world's top-10 LBMA-accredited gold refiners backed by sblc from A-rated bank. But due to Cameroonian weak regulatory framework which does not authorize banks to take certain risks with young entrepreneurs and SMEs, I can't apply to banks or any alternative financing sources to fund my commodities firm's working capital or any other personal projects.

So I launched 12 days ago an online GoGetFunding fundraiser with the goal of collect $20,000 to fund AMPLIFY TRADING 3-months In-house career trading program which offers the golden opportunity to secure full-time trader job and relevant networking in the world's top financial centre. I truly believe this opportunity will enhance my lifetime commodities trader path.

Please click on the fundraiser link below and help make my dream comes true.

THANK YOU.

https://gogetfunding.com/help-me-fund-life-changing-job-training-program-in-london/?show_desktop=1

2. Cameroon, wow.

That's interesting. For a minute there, I could have sworn you were from Nigeria.
    Glad you cleared that up.

d08, traderslair, jys78 and 7 others like this.
  3. fan27

fan27

Assuming the description is accurate in your gogetfunding page, you are an idiot. You had an internship as a financial analyst and you quit that job and created a page begging for money for your commodity trader training. This is moronic on so many levels. First off...leaving the job. Most people who want to start a venture have experience in that domain and/or spend years saving money to help launch the venture. You have neither. Next...the training. Do you really think a $20,000 course is going to teach you how to become a commodities trader? I feel sorry for your son because his dad is a fool.

d08 and Peter10 like this.
  4. destriero

destriero

$4MM order you say? Send 1 BTC to Prince Destriero at the following BTC address and I will forward to you the sum of $18MM USD:

35ThXWmT1NunU2F8eQJDzhmTz9NtYaM8VU

5. SunTrader

SunTrader

Do you know either Lionel Joseph or Nenge Mboko?

:D

Cn1103 and MidwesternTrader like this.
  6. OH SNAP!! Nenge could hook him up and he wouldn't need to worry about those pesky Cameroonian regulations. That is a win-win if I've ever seen one.

I was going to suggest stealing the gold, moving to a dictatorship nation state, and selling some of the gold to buy off the dictator for protection against the people he stole it from. But that would be a risk on trade for sure.

7. Handle123

Handle123

Go to a country that has no extradition.
    Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé & Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican, Vietnam and Yemen

Yeah, go rent small apartment, and sell trinkets outside of it to tourists at Vatican to throw off the heavy sacks of gold you hauled up three flights of stairs.

traderslair and beginner66 like this.
  8. Peter10

Peter10

wait, you said you need $20k to get a proprietary trader job/training?
    why do you need that when you you are trying to export physical gold worth $4 million

traderslair likes this.
  9. Cn1103

Cn1103 Guest

I can't export any raw material now because I don't have any funds to finance material purchase, exports costs, tax fees and so on...I can't afford traditional bank loans or any alternative financing sources. I now realize it will be very difficult for me to get working capital as a young entrepreneur without any trading history or financial records... As a trading passionate, I launched this fundraiser to continue in the trading business and forge some experience and relevant contacts that will help me later in the physical part of my business.

10. Cn1103

Cn1103 Guest

I never regret to quit a job that I'm not passionate. It is the best decision I had in my life. Period. Now I truly believe in AmplifyTrading program to become a "paper" trader that will complete the physical part of my commodities trader path. Amplify has a good reputation about trading training.

#10     Jul 15, 2018