Help me for choosing the brokers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Gptobm, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Gptobm

Gptobm

Hi masters~~

i'm so green that i don't even know which broker is the right one. right after a long time asking and consulting, i wanna pick one up in here below the brokers. and pls kindly tell me which one is better according 2 your live account experience pls. or~~tell me more if u have any better one .

fxsol \ oanda \ cmsfx \ alpari

poeple say that the GainCapitalGroup(forex.com) is bankrupte, is that ture? and it's been said that all the brokers r all trade against the clients undergoing? is that true? pls help me out of the jam~~

thx sincerely~~~

2. anouka

anouka

Alpari may be a good broker for what they say, I can’t really say much about them. I think they are located in UK so make sure it is regulated by the FSA which is the commission in that country.

3. fxgator

fxgator

Alpari is a good broker. Haven't heard any serious problems regarding this broker.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

4. Buddha_E

Buddha_E

I have been trading @ igmarkets.com.sg

I signed up from this website www.forexzillion.com Please feel free to have a look

5. Destiny

Destiny

Hi guys!
    I have been testing with lots of ways to get money but it seems that nothing is gonna work! Do you think Forex could be the clue?

6. Welcome to ET Destiny. Here is what you want to do. Pay attention because this is the CLUE. Go to forexbastards.com....you will be redirected to forexpeacearmy.....seek out a guy named Felix...(or is it Dmitry....er..Fr. Dmitry?) Any way...he will put you on the road to riches in no time flat..forget MMM...forget working hard..forget a business plan...forget robbing a bank as that would save time but the risk is very high in that type of situation. You will thank me for the rest of your days. Good luck....but I am sure you wont need it. C U at the top!!!:)

7. are you felix himself? or just spamming?

8. both...dasvidania...

9. joemiami

joemiami Guest

I trade thru MB Trading. One of the best around, and they are true non dealing desk......spread is about 1 pip. Their platform takes a lil time to set up but well worth it...

FX Solutions, Oanda are good too.

Dukascopy only for the heavy hitters..must have at least $50k acct to play thru them.

#10     Jan 10, 2009