Help me buy a new car (and what about cars and gender?)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Error 404, Jun 7, 2003.

1. Great car! Went to the dealership, but they had none available to test drive. I did drive the G35 sedan. Drove great. Very fast.

The Z350 is a bit smaller overall than the G35. (aside from no back seat). The Z also looks different on the outside. Flared fenders, etc. Just sportier looking. A guy was trading a virtually new Z in on the G35 coupe. (Guess he wanted the jump seat). The G35 also has a bit more luxurious interior.

Peace,
    :)RS

#161     Jun 27, 2003
  2. I've had both, and Lexus actually has much better customer service than MB.

The Corvette is nice. Have an 01' coupe right now for the weekends. For regular cruising/every-day driving, check out the Acuras. A lot of car for the money. The Lexus is also pretty damn good. The new MB S600 is f'in awesome tho! Just tested it out recently.

-FastTrader :cool:

#162     Jun 27, 2003
  3. Hey FPC. Guess you haven't been paying attention. I bought a BMW but why bother reading the thread when you can just jump in and try and be abusive?

You have beaten to death the bullshit issue about my wife paying and me being a gigolo (I assume that is the word you were trying to use, but couldn't spell) before. What's your problem? You are jealous that I have a wife with an income and a profession?
    Here is how it works. Educated people marry educated people. Successful people marry successful people. Intelligent people marry people they can relate to. Etc.

When and if you ever get married, your wife will have a moustache and a beard from the steroids. Probably hairy knuckles and a hairy back as well. Picture MrMarket with a vagina. No brain, a serious drinking problem, an obnoxious personality, no ability to spell or construct a sentence, That will be Mrs.FPC:)

Learn how to use the spellchecker. It's "cheatiing" that is allowed here.

Also, maybe it's time to decide on an identity. Longshot, FPC, FruityPebble, or any of the vast selection of aliases you use. Pick one. One of you is far more than enough.

We can always tell by the hour of your posts about how much you have had to drink (enough, more than enough, way more than enough, and way way more than enough). Time to get some help my friend! Dry out. The combination of steroids and alchohol aren't working for you at all!

Your LIFE seems not to be working for you.

FPC, the truth is, sometimes you seem alright to me. But really, you should try and make all your posts before you are inebriated.

Your morning and daytime posts are usually pretty coherent. Anything after midnight is hopeless. All caps, all misspellings.

You don't seem to handle your beer too well. Brings out your anger.

Here's a helpful hint for you:. Whenever you feel compelled to type in all caps, it's time you should try and get some shut-eye. Easier to just succumb and close both eyes, than to try and type with one eye closed so you don't see double while you are trying to post here.

Peace,
    RS

#163     Jun 27, 2003
  4. HMMM, A BEAMER EH. HEH HEH OK WELL YOUR 50+ RIGHT, LAST CHANCE TO "BE" TO SHOW WORLD HEY LOOK AT ME B4 YA CHECKOUT? RIGHT? HEH HEH OH WELL ENJOY/,,, ..>> :p

#164     Jun 28, 2003
  5. Thanks for the good wishes FPC.

Yeah, being over 50 has it's pros and cons. Still lots to do before "checking out" though.

Good thing about living in south Florida, is being my age and looking around, I feel very young sometimes. Lots of TRULY old people around here. Some seem just old, and some seem pretty damn cool. Played golf a few weeks ago, and the foursome in front of us was one guy (the baby) 75, two guys in their mid 80's, and one guy was 95, They played a full 18 in the heat of the day.

Life goes on. Some people are old at 20 (staunch Republicans for example:)). It's mostly in your head.

Peace,
    :)RS

#165     Jun 28, 2003
  6. HEY, I'M GETTING A SMILEY FACE NOW , THINGS R LOOKIN' UP :)

SORRY TO B THE 1 TO TELL U THIS..

BUT..

AGE IS IN THE GENES MAN...

NOT THE MIND. :(

YOUR DEATH GENE IS JUS ABOUT TO KIK IN MAN..

HEY..

BUT NICE WHILE IT LASTED..

RIGHT??

:p

#166     Jun 28, 2003
  7. BUT NO 1 WANT 2 DIE.

GO FIGURE....

HEH..

TRUTH IS...

DEATH S A BIATCH RS7.... :(

#167     Jun 28, 2003
  8. What is your problem with RS?

Wishing death on someone you've never even met, on an anonymous public forum like ET, isn't only PATHETIC, but COWARDLY. .

Must be the alcohol, but that's still a poor excuse. What's the fun in drinking if you only get obnoxious and angry?

Do the right thing - apologize to RS and check in to AA.

#168     Jun 29, 2003
  9. Uh-oh.....(reaching for the Geritol and prune juice). :)

#169     Jun 29, 2003