Help learning about a Firm "Traders Capital" in Chicago.

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by GustyWind, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Not very Kosher Eli Mellul

He made big promises on what he can do for his traders.

#41     Jan 16, 2011
  2. BigTrader

BigTrader

Word on the street is that a couple of their big traders, including some drunken Irishman named Jeff Donahue, went crazy and blew the whole firm out. Not sure whether this is true or not, just what I've heard.

#42     Mar 17, 2011
  3. Really? wonder what "street" you get your information on?

maybe Kosher Thief Street?

#43     Mar 17, 2011
  4. batuush

batuush

Hello All,

I've put up some money into this freaking firm? Does anyone know where and how to get my money back? Is anyone suing them? Please let me know.:confused:

#44     Mar 22, 2011
  5. mtromp31

mtromp31

Hello All,

I am 17 years old in the Chicago area with a great interest in trading, eventually i want to make a career out of it. Currently i am trading my own money on my etrade account while attending highschool. I havent chose the college that i will be attending yet but i am looking at schools with top business programs. For the time being i would like to get some experience at a prop trading firm, or hedge fund(I'm not expecting any responsiblities...mostly offering help around the office...to network with the industry professionals) Now i know most of you will say what i want is an internship and i need to be enrolled in college for this... you guys know of any prop firms/hegde funds that would take on someone like me for extra help doing little tasks around the office?

Thanks,
    Mike

#45     Mar 23, 2011