HELP!! Is there a alternitive to No-Signal? (e-signal)

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Nofear777, Nov 27, 2007.

1. jd7419

jd7419

Hey brownsfan,

Maybe I'll check out oec. Do you have access to market statistics, stock quotes, etc or just futures exchanges. I am at my wits end and really want esignal to pay for their idiotic management of their company and customers.

#31     Nov 28, 2007
  2. I am now addicted to my NinjaTrader Charting running on ZenFire feed (but I do have DTN.IQ for an additional feed or you can use opentick.com for an additional data source). I really like how good the charting looks on higher resolution LCD's..looks great.

#32     Nov 28, 2007
  3. Aok

Aok

Three letters: CQG

Honorable mention: DTN

Just futures. TT, Ninja/ZenFire

Esignal has the same delusions of grandeur that IB has. Stop trying to be all things to all people.

If you're a data provider, provide data not excuses.

#33     Nov 28, 2007
  4. My Zenfire feed with NinjaTrader is faster than CQG..I was actually surprised when I witnessed this in my trading office as we conducted some testing. I never did like CQG's DOM set up either..but not a bad choice overall.

Also, you can trade Forex and Stocks on Ninja too..COOL!

#34     Nov 28, 2007
  5. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

here here well said my man... chuck thinks esignal is going to become a tradestation one day, so based on that he will do just fine not listening to anyone as he has done...

#35     Nov 28, 2007
  6. RedDuke

RedDuke

just to reiterate for those looking for a feed, if you trade only few futures markets, there is essentialy no difference between dtn and esignal, feeding into ninja charts.

#36     Nov 28, 2007
  7. JD - OEC is a futures firm and nothing else to my knowledge. So everything on their end is limited to futures. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure on this one.

#37     Nov 28, 2007
  8. I had a complaint a few years back that I wanted to discuss with Esignal at the NY Traders Expo. what happened? the guy said I can't help with that & gave me a sheet of paper. what was it? an ad for seminars to go to & he started trying to sell me on it. I dropped the sheet on the floor & walked away saying nothing else.

#38     Nov 28, 2007
  9. tortoise

tortoise

I find TradeStation's data to be consistently a tick or so ahead of ESignal's. I run MultiCharts off the TradeStation feed, and place orders through TransAct. So far, so good...

#39     Nov 29, 2007
  10. LOL

#40     Nov 29, 2007