HELP!! Is there a alternitive to No-Signal? (e-signal)

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Nofear777, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Chuck_T

Chuck_T eSignal

The market volumes have set all time records this year and continue to grow. We have and are continuing to add more new hardware and bandwidth to our systems. We have spend over $3m+ this year and plan on spending $4m+ next year on captial improvements.

There is also a 10.01 release coming that reduces the bandwidth usage by 33% that we have released on eSignal Pro and will be available to all eSignal uses in a few weeks. The 10.1 release is focusing on other improvements in this area due early next year.

So you know,

Chuck Thompson
    eSignal

#11     Nov 27, 2007
  2. That's great Chuck, but until you get with the times and make Esignal multi-thread I will continue to criticize you folks. Hell man even Sierra Charts is multi-thread and they are 1/3 the cost of you. :eek:

#12     Nov 27, 2007
  3. Chuck_T

Chuck_T eSignal

dandxg,

We are working on that and many other new exciting features for 2008. Lots of improvements on EFS and integrated trading, new partners like TT, multi-threading, 64 bit support, improved trading from the charts, etc. It will be a busy year for eSignal releases. We have greatly expanded the engineering and QA staff for the desktop groups.

Chuck
    @eSignal

#13     Nov 27, 2007
  4. Cool Chuck. :cool:

#14     Nov 27, 2007
  5. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

#15     Nov 27, 2007
  6. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

im with you bro "get the taser" chuck is full of it for many years now. one day the public will get wind that esignal is a second or third their data vendor and thats it.

they are the gimmick data vendor, what people really want is data! if you ever look at a tt side by side with esignal, it should be unlawful for esignal to call their feed real time.

try it and see. mb

#16     Nov 27, 2007
  7. Joab

Joab

Question for all you current DTN users?

I was getting all kinds of wrong ticks resulting in spikes.

Have they fixed this issue YET???

#17     Nov 27, 2007
  8. sounds like the same thing you say every year. Why not invest to get AHEAD of the ever increasing data curve?

#18     Nov 27, 2007
  9. Oh I have Mark. I used to use X Trader and Ninja both with TT and Zen Fire Feed. Both are stellar feeds. TransAct just is a better fit for the moment.

#19     Nov 27, 2007
  10. RedDuke

RedDuke

I have done testing on DTN and eSignal feeds having them plugged into NinjaTrader. I only trade 1 market (dax futures), so had only 1 chart and Times&Sales for each up. They acted 99% the same. I also had X-Trader side by side and everything matched about 99%.

I have no clue if having 100s of symbols screwing things up but for 1 or few markets both of these feeds are solid and true real time.

Regards,
    redduke

#20     Nov 27, 2007