Help!!! How to find a good girl?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HATEtheRisk, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Yes, i will.

:)

#51     Feb 8, 2012
  2. Well... You sleep with prostitutes and call women bitches...! Either that or you're lying...!

Credibility destroyed!:eek:

#52     Feb 8, 2012
  3. Now, to you my friend.

I know you kind of guys. First you starting to piss someone off, because only then you can feel good for yourself. Then if you get a conter, you feel hurted and cant stop pissing around.

Yeah, you are the man, you are the coolest.

You are just a little kid, who never have grown up. I am sorry for you..........I have nothing against you, but i do not let someone fuck with me, better dont mess with me. In reality, i would haved kicked your ass so hard, you would never forget it. Dumbass.......

I do not trade paper money, idiot, i am proffessionall trader, for a long time and i am very successfull, idiot...
    And i am better in it, as you will ever be.....

I may have a funny, strange and ironic character, but thats how i like myself.......
    -------------------------------
    I sometimes go into the sauna, where i see naked man and woman, and i am absolutely not attracted of naked man.

And if i would be, i would accept it.

I love woman, i always did, since my first girlfriend with 12 years.....

I have no problems to get in touch with woman or get laid.
    And i dont see all woman as bitches, only the greedy ones, also callgirls are pretty nice woman, they just need the money and men like me pay them.........until they go into a serious relationship......
    ------------------------
    You are just a gay hater, and probably you like lesbians. contradicting. this is a mainstream behaviour pattern for man, of how to be cool.

You are nothing special my friend.

Actually i have know a few gay men in my life, and you would have never guess that they love the other side, who cares....

If you do not understand that all humans have the right to be happy, doesnt matter what they like.....you are just a NAZI dumbass...........
    -----------------

Grow up.......

What else should i say, you will probably never understand what i am trying to say......

Good luck:)

#53     Feb 8, 2012
  4. Hence the name... CoolTraderDude!

As for the other stuff... Hilarious! When are you planning on coming out of the closet...?

#54     Feb 8, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

Was that your BMW she drove off in?

#55     Feb 8, 2012
  6. for much of my life I lived a low-key life, driving ordinary cars and wearing normal clothes/watches even when I could afford more ostentatious things. The only way a chick would know i had money is if she ever came over to my house (i live in an affluent neighborhood).

a couple of years ago I started buying nicer things, starting with a Benz then a Lamborghini. Then nicer clothes, nicer watches, etc. There seems to be a polar attraction between gold diggers and these things because they started appearing like cockroaches.

so if you're complaining about attracting gold-diggers, maybe the problem is YOU.

PS: and what's wrong with gold-diggers? They can be some of the hottest chicks out there.
    :D

#56     Feb 8, 2012
  7. My asshole belongs to me...............

LOL:p :p :p

You are such an idiot, incredible.

You must have a very poor life.........

Loser

:eek: :eek: :eek:

#57     Feb 9, 2012
  8. :p LOL:p

greedy coakroaches :p LOL:p

The problem is they are great for fucking, but not for a serious relationship, just as mentioned the strange word "LOVE"........

once your money is gone, they are too.
    once you have an accident and cant walk anymore, they are gone....
    once you getting old and cant fuck anymore, they are gone.......
    they do not respect you, they just love your money.....

You cant build up something what you want to have value on this bullshit.............

Thats how it is..............and why i want to avoid this coakroaches......

:p :p :p

#58     Feb 9, 2012
  9. [​IMG]

:p LOL:p LOL:p LOL:p

#59     Feb 9, 2012
  10. [​IMG]

#60     Feb 9, 2012