Help!!! How to find a good girl?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HATEtheRisk, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Thank you:)

good advice here from you. Who understands woman anyways.....but i believe there a few rare uniqe special ones out there, who really fit to my special character.........i just have to find this beautiful woman.....until now i always was wrong.....

The same attitude towards money as i do, hmm?
    I see money not for spending or having fun, because i have worked very hard for it and i was very poor. So i have a lot of respect for money, even for 1 cent. 100 cents are still one Euro.
    Money means independence from asshole jobs or poor lifestyles.
    Money means security, means having a health care, means can affort to travel around the world, means to life in a house and not in a small apartment, means to drive a nice car......and so on.....

It means to be independent and your own boss and so you really can do what you want in life.............

------------------
    From just dating, i know, i can not find that out whats her attitude to money is............

I guess i just must listen to my intuition, to my feeling when i meet here the first time and i do not tell her that i am rich, i just say i make a good living of it, but its pretty hard work.........so thats all.

Good night.

I wish you very successfull trading results.

HtR:p

#41     Feb 7, 2012
  2. LOLOLOL you are one funny dude, reminded me of an old Saturday night live sketch.

#42     Feb 7, 2012
  3. In my middle age I have found it becomes impossibly easy to tell when some lady twenty years or so younger than me is trying hard to catch my attention, and I've seen some pretty blatant things which make me just laugh when women say it's always the men who cheat (takes two, ya know), and I just know it has to be the money. Not that I'm that unattractive or anything, but I ain't no young stud either, and I know if it weren't for the money that's what they'd be panting for.
    Every day that passes I learn more & more the wisdom of an old office mate of mine who, when side affairs were being talked of, said "Better cheap than free."
    Took me a second to figure out what he was saying, but I just laughed and laughed when I got it.
    He was right, too.
    Keep it cheap 'til you find the free one that's worth it.

#43     Feb 7, 2012
  4. nursebee

nursebee

You have sex with prostitutes and call women bitches? Perhaps you need to change yourself and the women you hang out with. Bitches and hos only care about money. Get a different set.

Proposing to only lie about wealth at the beginning of relationship? I'd like a better foundation then that.

Honesty is best. The world operates on a strong survive Darwinian model, recognize that your wealth makes you higher up the food chain. Stop looking down, look up.

Years ago, I set about being the kind of man that the kind of woman I wanted to marry would want. Are you the same?

Once you find her, consider reading this book: 978-1861977694
    Search the ISBN, others by same author are of the same ilk.

Shift the paradigm

#44     Feb 8, 2012
  5. Methinks that we're dealing with a classic case of the "closet gay"!

5 Sure Signs That You Have A Gay

1. Describes his body as being sexy in a very feminine way.

2. Posts crap that girls would on their Facebook page.

3. Horribly paranoid about women that are out to get him.

4. Makes statements about his sexual experience that contradicts
    previous statements.

5. Overreacts and lashes out disproportionately to anyone who
    suggests that he's effeminate.

HATETheRisk is a little bitch...!

Oh and to spare us more crap on this thread... Get a fucking prenup... There... Your virtual money is now safe!

#45     Feb 8, 2012
  6. Hooti

Hooti

What if it turns out she has more money than you do?

Maybe volunteer time with a philantropic organization, and meet girls there.

I once donated stuff to a 2nd hand store... tax write off... chated up a girl inside, who was working there... she was plain looking but fun to talk to. As I was unloading my stuff out back behind the store, I saw her go out the side and she drove off in a BMW!

#46     Feb 8, 2012
  7. Picaso

Picaso

Be a good honest man. Full-time.

#47     Feb 8, 2012
  8. Thank you:)

#48     Feb 8, 2012
  9. Yes, because with prostitutes and one night stands i have no responsibilities. Just sex, no love.

Very good post. Beeing honest and everything is fine.

Thank you:)

#49     Feb 8, 2012
  10. LOL:p

I dont believe this and i dont want a woman who have more $$$ than me.

Good advice.

Thank you:)

#50     Feb 8, 2012