Help!!! How to find a good girl?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HATEtheRisk, Feb 7, 2012.

1. very good.

thanx:p

#31     Feb 7, 2012
  2. I am talking about romantic.

It seems you, just like the most man and woman do not know what this is.

Real/True-love.. - & I'm talking about real love. The type of love where if my wife/& or girlfriend got into a car accident or paralyzed, I would still be there for her and still love her all the same. I would never leave her side. That's what true love is to me, well apart of it; being there for each other through both thick & thin, always supporting one another, and so forth.

#32     Feb 7, 2012
  3. RULES TO LIVE LIFE BY...

1. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you
    2.No woman is worth your tears, and the ones who are won't make you cry
    3. Just because someone doesn't love you they way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have
    4. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart
    5.The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them
    6. Never frown, even when you are sad, you never know who might be falling in love with your smile
    7. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you maybe the world
    8. Don't waste time on a woman, who isn't willing to waste time on you
    9. Maybe be God wants us to meet a few worng people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be greatful
    10. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened
    11. There is always going to be people that hurt you, so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful the next time around
    12. Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you
    13. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them
    14. REMEBER WHAT EVER HAPPENS, HAPPENS FOR A REASON

:)

#33     Feb 7, 2012
  4. pupu

pupu

Meh... I still prefer to wait for the sex robot version of Lucy Liu.

#34     Feb 7, 2012
  5. Well there's your problem right there... You don't want to start off your relationship with lies about you being a "wealthy succesful finance trader", do you...? :D

I wouldn't worry about it to much... the money in your simulator account is safe from "greedy bitches"...!

#35     Feb 7, 2012
  6. that sounds like crap grls write on their facebook

#36     Feb 7, 2012
  7. Hi HTR, I always enjoy your posts about trading, they are always very inspiring. Here are a couple of ideas, take with grain of salt, I am no expert and really don't understand women, but I hope they may give you some new ideas.

Instead of trying to avoid "greedy bitches", which is negative direction, look for positive qualities like "knows true value of money", or "is sensible about managing money", or "maximizes purchasing power".
    Positive qualities might be she shows some experience with managing money to accomplish something. Maybe something like she worked her way through college, or built her own business, or really wanted to travel to somewhere and figured out how to budget it. I don't know, maybe other people have better cues.

Some financial planner on TV had this good common sense tip -- look for someone who has the same attitude towards money as you do. It might be hard to tell from dates, you can't really ask it directly, but there may be ways to infer it.

Anyways, good luck, I hope it works out !!

#37     Feb 7, 2012
  8. me too:p but for allysa milano......:p

#38     Feb 7, 2012
  9. OMG, you tried to be funny.........

at least you tried............

Well at least i got some serious answers here.

You suck, man, grow up or die.

Thank you
    :cool: :cool: :cool:

#39     Feb 7, 2012
  10. And here we have another dumbass with no sense of romantic or what so ever.

The only love he knows is pulling his dick into his mothers $§%)§=/& while drinking the 20s beer and farting, like that the roof is falling down.

I could punch guys (better idiots) like you to dead, just because you are so fucking stupid.

Fucking idiots.....

Its no miracle, that you dumbasses like you are lousy traders...............you will never understand what the fuck i am talking about, because you hardcore idiots are so much far away from the way i am thinking...........and Thankx Lord for this......
    Thans Lord

AMEN
    :) :) :)

#40     Feb 7, 2012