Help!! Help!! Did I ask for help yet??

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by clooch, Jan 25, 2008.

1. clooch

clooch

I have been researching prop firms on the internet for over a month now. I have read many forums, chats, reviewed their websites and in some cases contacted the prop firm.

I wish to find one that is available to Canadians, allows remote trading, and does not require a deposit. I am willing to travel for the required training and am willing to be monitored in-office for the initial few months before trading remotely. Once I am satisfied with both the prop firm, my earnings, and my stability as a prop trader, then I would be willing to relocate to a larger centre where I can trade in-house if thats what is preferred.

My background consists of a degree in business-marketing-administration, extensive experience in the gaming industry, and have been self-employed for the past 11 years in the food and beverage industry.

My trading experience consists of 4-5 years daytrading futures. Primarily the 30yr t-bond, mini s&p, and mini-dow. I have obtained my series 3 and series 30 making me legal to become an IB on the stateside. However, my love is trading and I would rather be trading for others rather than brokering them.

Any advice or help would be appreciated. Am looking for a kickstart in the right direction.

Thank you in advance