Help from software experts.

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Don Bright, Aug 24, 2005.

1. I may post this request up to a couple of threads, but I thought I would start here.

We've been testing various ways to automatically record streaming video and/or audio, like our TV show and Radio show, and interviews with others. We would prefer to do this with an unattended PC.

On a similar note, I would like to capture older VHS tapes into a computer for editiing and recording on DVD's.

Of course, we have paid "outsiders" to do some of this in the past, but it is my feeling that software should be out there that i easy enough to perform these tasks.

My plan is take some rough videos, do a "rough cut" and then turn them over to experts to bring together in a concise fashion. Since I want to keep control over the content, I was hoping to be able to most of this in-house (I do have our full time IT professional working on this too, but he's pretty busy).

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Don

2. pjbreen

pjbreen

3. Thanks guys, I will check these out. I will be posting up some cool stuff to our website as soon as I can get all the raw data into my darn computer.

Any other thoughts are certainly welcome.

Don