Help for a noob

Discussion in 'Forex' started by FlamE, Feb 28, 2006.

1. FlamE

FlamE

Sorry guys I just heard about this forex stuff... and i started reading what was all about.. and i really liked it... im i may give it a try for a while

The thing is that reading all your post I see that there are lots of places where to start with "a small account", and of course some of them with different tools and so..

I just opened a "test account" on forex.com and everyting has been going really smooth.. I now know how this works.

So I want to start a new account small account.. can u tell me where is one of the best places to do this??...

Thanks for the help :)

2. I've been demo'ing with Oanda and just opened an account with them.

No minimums (I just opened a $500 test account), no fixed lot sizes (you can trade 1 unit to whatever), nice pip spreads, no commissions, and interest calculated by second.

Doesn't get much better than that.

3. FlamE

FlamE

Yeah I saw some people talking about Oanda in soem threads ... my take a look =D

And soem other question im really not into understanding all the weird terms u use...

Whats a pip?? :D

4. Ebo

Ebo

The Puerto Rican Independence Party (Partido Independentista Puertorriqueño (PIP) in Spanish) is a Puerto Rican political party that campaigns for the independence of Puerto Rico from the United States.

Those who follow the PIP ideology are called independentistas (usually called pro-independence activists by English speaking media) or pipiolos.

***un "PIP"= una "Tick"

5. Open account with Oanda, buy EUR-USD or GBP-USD for long term…
    What else you need to know?

6. FlamE

FlamE

Well Oanda looks like the way to go...

since they have no min i should still be able to go for an account with $250 =D

Thanks a lot for your help

7. traderob

traderob

This is why ET is such an incredible resource. Expert knowledge available for every question:D

8. In your first post you claimed you "Now know how this works" and now you ask what is a pip??

9. Let me turn off the comedy canal. It looks like is going to be more fun here…

10. LOL ... Yes, hurry up and open a live account before you even know what a pip is.

#10     May 3, 2006