help.do u know some one who gives live call for russell 200 trade

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by rockstar, Oct 13, 2008.

1. rockstar

rockstar

if some body knows about the guy who gives live calles for trading e mini russell 2000(TF).and charge 20-25% from profit.pls let me know

2. Does he also pay 20-25% of your losses?

3. rockstar

rockstar

no he does not pay for loss but one of my friend is using his service in last four months he had two lossing days.he trades in russel.but he kept his name as secrect

4. He keeps his name a secret for a damn good reason - he is not registered as a CTA and is illegally giving trading advice.

Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA)

A CTA is an individual or organization which, for compensation or profit, advises others as to the value of or the advisability of buying or selling futures contracts or commodity options.

5. rockstar

rockstar

u missunderstood i said my friend who is using his service is not telling the name if that guy.the person who give trade is broker

6. I understand just fine. A broker gets paid part of the commissions by his firm, not part of the profits from customer's trades. If the broker is not registered as a CTA he cannot legally collect part of the profits.

If the broker is that good he would be running his own hedge fund, not squeezing small traders for 20% of the profits.